Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lake City, FL
US$96
US$94
US$124
US$121
Palms Garden Inn(Lake City)
US$67
Driftwood Motel(Lake City)
US$62
US$72
All reviewsfront deskindoor pool and hot tubroom was cleanhot breakfastfree breakfastnice breakfaststaff was very friendlywould stay here againroad tripthe breakfast areastayed one nightbagelsnice staylong driveeasy accessinterstatefl
Reviewed 21 October 2010

Great breakfast, the best we have had in over 2 weeks in America. Clean & comfortable rooms and an undisturbed night's sleep. Would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2010

tried to use coupon in travel book but instead of $59 advertised it was $85 or so so always check. Wonder how many rooms they rent at coupon rate. Stayed and comfort suites and got coupon rate and it was wonderful

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BobT66
Reviewed 1 May 2010

Stayed one night while traveling on I-75. I would recommend it. Very good service, average but comfortable room, comfortable bed, better than average A/C, good free breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2010

From the moment we walked in the door we were not disappointed. This place caters to your every need and they for see what guest my want or need. They went way beyond any low price and some overly priced hotels I've ever stayed in,. Cookies at the front desk at check in, coffee and a piano in the foyer if you were up before their 5:30 am breakfast. fruit and muffins in the morning if you were up before their 5:30 am breakfast. The had about a 4 hour window time for breakfast and extended it on the weekends so some could sleep late and not miss breakfast. Each morning I was there, they had different breakfast choices. Everything we tried was tasty and filing. My grandkids loved the heated pool and spa, loved the way they had towels nearby so you didn't have to worry about taking yours from your room. I did how ever see some guest letting a group of locals in the side door of the pool entrance took over the spa, they ended up being right across from my room and got very loud during the night only because they ended up taking there party out in the hall. The beds I believe were the pillow top mattresses and were so comfortable. The room was very clean and large with all the amenities. I loved the extra effort it took for the housekeepers to fold the towels and they sure gave plenty. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely be staying again. I drive down to see my grandchildren a few times a year and I will be staying here. Felt just like home, even better.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank luv2travellots
Reviewed 5 April 2010

We stopped here on the drive to Disney. At 1 am, they still accepted our Florida traveler's guide coupon. The room was large, clean, and comfortable. The free breakfast was very good with items like fresh waffles and French toast. The attendants at the front desk and the breakfast were very friendly. We would certainly stay here again.

1  Thank Kk6669