“Stopped Here On A Sunday -- Nice.”
Review of Hannah's Seafood & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hannah's Seafood & Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Jacksonville, Florida
“Stopped Here On A Sunday -- Nice.”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I was traveling from Live Oak, Florida to Lake City, and less than a mile West of I-75, tucked away in a strip center, is a wonderful little seafood restaurant. The owner, Travis, was there to greet everyone as they arrived. The menu is a little on the high side, but not bad for some of the best seafood you will find in this part of Florida. However, even though the seafood is excellent, the owner indicated he is really proud of his steaks.

I had the fried shrimp basket. Very Good!! And then I tried his Fried Grits with Sausage. That's right, Fried Grits. If you like cheese grits, you are in for a treat.

• Visited April 2013

Dallas, Texas
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

The food here is very fresh and well cooked. I will return here and tell everyone i know how great it is!

• Visited March 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great value.”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

Rolled into town and saw this place on Yelp. Good food, nothing great or very fancy. Great service. They were out of my first 2 choices on the menu. ;-(. I had the surf and turf. Salad was good. Steak was extremely fatty and fried shrimp was a little over cooked and hard. Sweet tea was great. = Average overall

1 Thank RobJett
lake city
“Nothing great”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Went there 3 times and won't go again--Had two fried items and were over fried--Conch nothing to write home about. Maybe the locals like this place,but moving here from a big city this place would go out of business.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank alan c
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Seafood and Sides”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

My wife and I went to Hannah's Seafood for the first time last night, and we had a fantastic experience. The service was very good, even though they had a pretty large party scheduled at the same time as our dinner. We started by sharing a bowl of Seafood Bisque that was quite good. My wife got a Gator Tail Sandwich that was huge and tasty and excellent Pasta Salad as her side. I went with the Gator Tail dinner and it was awesome. The Gator Tail was very well seasoned and their was a lot of it. I had Cheese Grits and Fried Battered Corn as my sides. The cheese grits were outstanding, but the fried battered corn might have been my favorite thing all night. It's definitely a homemade batter on the outside of the corn that is absolutely jam packed with flavor. The corn is then fried the perfect amount, and the taste is great.

I would definitely recommend a visit to Hannah's Seafood. It's not overpriced, and the portions are quite good. It's well-decorated inside, and it's a great place to get great seafood.

• Visited December 2012