“An excellent steak”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We were staying in Lake City and the Longhorn Steakhouse was next door. We'd been wanting to try it for a while. I was surprised when we walked in to find the decor was more dining than roadhouse and very pleased with the ambiance. Our server was friendly, attentive and very accommodating. The steak dinner was perfectly cooked and delicious. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We ate here twice during our stay in Lake City. Great food and service both times. Reasonable prices and lots to choose from.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I'm not big on chain restaurants but in LC there's not much of a choice in a small town. I've had better experiences from Longhorn in other FL locations. This FL location is basic and the service was slow - I mean SLOW all 4 times I've been there this year. If you go during lunch time during work hours it should not take 1.5 hours to get JUST A SALAD with no frills or meat. Next time I'm in LC, I'll probably pick another place. Kind of boring to me. The place was not packed either, that should have given it away that at high lunch time 12:30 there was no line and only a few tables were filled. I'll grade it a C-. Servers are courteous but slow.

1  Thank ProfessorCorrie
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My family and I enjoyed lunch at this restaurant during our visit to town. The burgers we ordered were amazing!! I would highly recommend stopping by to enjoy one of the best burgers in town!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

From a host of "highway exit type" restaurants I chose this Longhorn as my experience in this chain has been mostly favorable. Not so in this case...from the moment I sat down at the bar the experience went downhill. The bar staff was nasty and inexperienced and basically ignored the people there. One of the two was grumpy and the other spent an in ordinate amount of time staring at the computer screen located in the bar area. Bottom line it was not good service and I relocated to the dining room. The place was dirty and tables not very clean between clients. The service there was better but the meal looked anemic and was not very tasty. In fact I would say that Outback has this place beat hands down. Scratch this one off the list. Bad situation and I spent nearly $50...not a good deal!

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!