“It's ok, it's Starbucks”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Lake City
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas, United States
“It's ok, it's Starbucks”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Our Family was driving from Biloxi MI to Orlando and stopped here to get some drinks. The folks working there did seem a bit distracted and it took a couple of times to get our order straight. It certainly seemed popular with the locals as most of the tables both in and outside were occupied.

As for convenience it is about a mile from the freeway so we had to use GPS to find it. Overall really don't have anything to negative to say, but in the same breath I don't have any thing beyond average to say about this particular location either.

• Visited June 2014

Ball, Louisiana
“Respectable Starbucks location”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We have been to this location twice. Both times we had a polite barista and both times we were served quickly. And they always have to make mine custom because I must drink decaffeinated so I respect a place that honors my needs quickly and without attitude.

“You call this a Starbucks? ”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Terrible! Terrible!
Um where do I start? Maybe the fact that they took 30 minutes to give me a tall bold then comming and saying that they forgot to brew a pot of coffee. I was only slightly irritated and they offered me a Americano with extra water? So a very light coffee! Or maybe charhing my card $60 instead of $8, how does this happen? Bad management and boring employees. I have frequently stopped by on the way home for work only to find that they have closed the store for cleaning and the wait time in the drive thru is over 30 min! If you must stop for coffee go on over to McDonalds you'll get better coffee and service if thats saying anything.

Sparta, Georgia
“Another Great Starbuck's”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We spent 2 nights this weekend in Lake City and as always when your feet first hit the floor in the AM you are scrambling around looking for hot coffee, right? Well this hotel had the coffee that you can prepare in the room but somehow, that just doesn't get the job done, if you know what I mean...We decided to hit the Starbuck's about one mile down the highway and made the right decision. We got some java and a goody...YUM...and it was quite cozy eating it there, too. ENJOY IT FOLKS...

• Visited October 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Poor service. Staff stressed. Not relaxing atmosphere.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stopped on a Saturday morning. Very busy and not enough staff to provide good service. Staff appeared overworked, unhappy. After waiting 1/2 hour, received the wrong coffee/breakfast sandwich. Not a relaxing experience. This Starbucks needs help.

Visited July 2013