“What's not to like?”

Wasabi
Ranked #51 of 133 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The sushi was fantastic and the price was great. They have specials for lunch and the service is quick and friendly.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Have heard good things about Wasabi so my wife and I decided to give it a try. Let me start by saying that if you are expecting anything different than take out you will be disappointed. You order and are called up for your meal when it's ready. It is served in styrofoam containers with plastic utensils. Nothing fancy at all. Now, The food is GREAT!!!! I got the tuna roll which was fresh and very good. My wife got the small chicken "bowl" and she couldn't eat even half of it. We will definately go back and recommend it to our friends.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Wasabi is always busy and it takes a little extra time to get your order, but the food is always good. We like the chicken terriaki or steak terriaki.