“Surprisingly awesome ”

Wasabi
Ranked #51 of 130 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I've been craving sushi for a while now, and some friends recommended this establishment. We tried the dragon roll and the spicy tuna roll. The dragon roll was a ball of deep fried goodness. The tuna roll was also delicious. It took a bit longer to get our rice bowls, and they were so so. I would recommend getting the white rice if you happen to get a rice bowl. All and all the trip was awesome, I will go back.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My family loves sushi. We never would have thought we would find great, fresh sushi in a strip mall. Wasabi had wonderful rolls, and a great variety. Prices were extremely reasonable.

1  Thank Shelby H
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is a good change from the normal meal. We love going to Wasabi's for the different food they provide. This is a Japanese Restaurant. I like my food on the Hibachi Grill. My favorite is Shrimp, served with vegetables and fried rice. They have a variety on the menu. The sauce they provide for the meal is absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The sushi was fantastic and the price was great. They have specials for lunch and the service is quick and friendly.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Have heard good things about Wasabi so my wife and I decided to give it a try. Let me start by saying that if you are expecting anything different than take out you will be disappointed. You order and are called up for your meal when it's ready. It is served in styrofoam containers with plastic utensils. Nothing fancy at all. Now, The food is GREAT!!!! I got the tuna roll which was fresh and very good. My wife got the small chicken "bowl" and she couldn't eat even half of it. We will definately go back and recommend it to our friends.