“Overall good place”

Cuisines: American
Lake Elsinore, California
“Overall good place”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

It was busy but line moved fast. Got chicken fingers meal. Food was plenty and good. Only 2nd time eating there. Sauce is not bad. Unique. My friends only used ranch though. Floor was a little dirty, but to be expected when busy.

North Florida
“Well, It's Zaxby's”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Had never been to the Lake City location before so we stopped in for lunch. Standard Zaxby's fare but what surprised me was the lack of service we received. Usually Zaxby's has great service but that wasn't what we discovered in Lake City. Our "server" took our order and money without so much as a thank you or have a nice day. Seemed like she had other things or places she would have rather been doing. Doubt very seriously we ever go back to that location.

• Visited September 2013
Lake City, Florida
“LOVE!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I am from CO and we do not have Zaxby’s. The first time I tried it, a co-worker took me for a quick bite. I was hooked! They have awesome chicken. I think I have tried almost everything on their menu! My personal favorite is the Nibblerz. And their Zax Sauce, soooo good. Sometimes I feel like their fries and toast do get a little soggy though.

Visited August 2013
Monroe, Michigan
“Looking for a little better then fast food”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

My son and I stopped here and gave their chicken tenders a try with their own sauce. It was a little different but the sauce was pretty good and we received a lot of food for the price. The service and the food both was pretty darn good. I would go here again if i was in town.

• Visited June 2013