We enjoy this chain of restaurants and have two in our hometown. We were passing through town and needed dinner, so we stopped into this Lake City, Florida Applebee,s...WOW! All Applebee,s need to take a lesson from this one, including the two in my family's home town: It did EVERYTHING right:
1. It had a pleasant young man greet us at the door--sorry forgot the name but he was very nice and seated us right away! Parking was easy and close to the entrance. Landscaped well.
2. The interior of the restaurant was VERY clean. The restrooms were VERY clean.
3. The Waiter came right away and got our drinks started with a pleasant smile--thanks Sam!
4. The Manager came to check on us and made small talk with us in a friendly manner--thanks Taylor!
5. The mixed drink one of us had was GREAT!
6. A special order was done JUST RIGHT for one of our entrees! Thanks again Sam!
7. Drinks were refilled with a smile!
8. The food was prepared to order and delivered in a timely manner, and manager Taylor came by AGAIN to make sure everything was fine and it was! Thanks again Taylor!
We patronize this chain of restaurants in many places just because we really like the menu items, so we see a LOT of Applebee,s around the U.S. as we travel...we all agreed that THIS is THE BEST Applebee's there could possibly be!
Thank you Again!! If we pass through Lake City, we WILL be back!
(side note: The Applebee,s in Orlando Florida on Irlo Bronson Memorial Pkway is the WORST Applebee's we have been to--read that review for details).
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.