“Sloppy”

Ranked #25 of 129 Restaurants in Lake City
Cleveland, Georgia
“Sloppy”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I love Moe's, and I eat at Moe's every chance that I can while traveling, but I didn't care for this one very much. My burrito was too soupy, which can make it sloppy. I had to finish the last half of my burrito with a fork and knife. The beans and tofu need to be drained before they are piled on.

• Visited June 2014

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Perfect road trip stop”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We were on the way home on a road trip and stopped in at this Moe's. It was a perfect decision to stop here. I had a Joey bag burrito, wife had the veggie burrito, and the kids had a nachos, kid taco, and kid quesadilla. Really friendly staff, food tasted amazing. Kids loved the select your flavor coke machine, and dad and mom loved the different salsas. Even better, we wer in and out in 45 mins to get us back on the road.

Visited July 2014
Venice, Florida
“Good fast food”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stooped at Moe's with my children and grandchildren after a ball game. The grandkids love it! The process is that you order, choose your toppings, watch them make your food, enjoy, leave.
Was a very social environment. Very busy place. My grandsons food was not made correctly and they couldn't have been nicer redoing his food. We all left sated and happy.

• Visited March 2014
Summerfield, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was cold”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

4 of us stopped for dinner while traveling. All 4 orders were cold. I rarely ever take food back but this time I went to the counter. They said there was no way to heat up our food as they have no microwave. They did not offer to do anything to make this right. Two of us ordered nacho's. The cheese and chips were cold. One ordered Taco's and not sure of the other order.

• Visited March 2014
Lake City, Florida
“fast food that is good!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I love Moe's! I love their rousing greeting when you enter the door. Had a burrito that was really good, with only what I wanted on it. And I am like a little kid at the soda machine, deciding what flavor to have next!

Visited February 2014