“Great meal and a good price.”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #25 of 131 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great restaurant, visited on Father's Day and was busy, but worth the wait. Restaurant was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great burgers, great prices! The service was exceptional. A mistake was made in my order, but they apologized and corrected it immediately. We plan on coming back :)

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Travel stop in the early evening for a bit of dinner before going to the motel. Wife ordered a hamburger and seasoned fries. I ordered a chili dog and reg fries. Both of us ordered drinks. Service was pretty fast but...the fries were barely warm. The hamburger was good said my wife. My chili dog was more like a stew. Evidently the chili was very watery and the cook soaked the whole thing. there was not a crumb of dry hot dog bun. It was all mush. I took one bite before the server came back to see if all was well. She didn't like what I had to say but she did offer to get a redo. I said okay but I'm too cynical to eat something sent back to the kitchen. I did take a bite off each end of the hot dog. Waitress got a five dollar tip and we'll never go back to S&S.

1  Thank Sid D
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Had hamburgers here for lunch with the fries. My wife ordered the parmesean herb fries and thought they were too salty and didn't like whatever herbs were put on them. Their sweet tea was very good!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love Steak n Shake. Always good food and consistent wherever you go. Go there every year while on vacation.