“Do not expect to get good service if”
Review of Phish Heads

Phish Heads
Ranked #18 of 129 Restaurants in Lake City
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Where the locals eat! Great phood, service, and atmosphere set us apart.
Reviewed 18 October 2013

If you are not one of the crowd, hip with the owners, or if you are from out of town, do not expect to get service or waited on in a prompt manner. The food is not all that, the prices are high, and the servers are rude. We do not mind paying good money if the service and food is good. Will probably not go back.

2  Thank FLND

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have eaten here a few times and love it. Had my first fried pickle here - or should I say PHRIED! They have great salads, sandwiches, platters. Next time I am getting the phried phish platter as it looked great.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I had stuffed fish. It was delicious. Wife is vegan. Chef came out and discussed some custom vegan dishes he could whip up. He prepared a veggie pasta dish with garlic and olive oil. It was wonderful. Thanks for the extra effort. We will be back.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We loved the steaks. Everything was great. Don't order the asparagus however. Unless you like it crunchy. My wife did not like it at all. The service was great, fast and friendly. Just the way I like it. This place is clean and a favorite to all. Young and old. I recommend this place to everybody.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

We have been visiting this place for the past six years on our way to Florida in the fall from Michigan then stopping again in the spring on the way back north! We LOVE the whole catfish. We missed the place the last year because we passed through on Sunday's or Monday's. We were hesitant on reading the reviews that the place had gone down hill. We just got back from one of the best catfish dinner's ever! The service was great, the food was great and we'll keep coming back! If you love whole catfish or should I say catPhish....you have to stop here!

Been to Phish Heads? Share your experiences!