All reviews room was clean waffles breakfast staff access road en route a great stay light sleeper front desk staff the breakfast area excellent hotel convenient location staff was friendly hot breakfast would definitely stay here again easy access stopping point road noise
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I’ve been loyal to IHG, but we decided to try Hampton Inn. It was clean, professional staff (Dress to impress) nicer rooms, the condition of the facilities were nicer and a better value. Great location too.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Arielle P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

We are most grateful for your time taken to write this review! Thank you for choosing to stay at our Hampton Inn and Suites and for your wonderful compliments about our clean hotel, professional staff, nicer rooms, better value facilities along with our great location. Our Hampton team works incredibly hard to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable and memorable stay and to receive such positive feedback makes this beyond worthwhile. We will most definitely share your comments with the team who will be very encouraged and motivated to learn that we made your stay a success. Thank you again and we hope to accommodate you in the near future with another awesome stay!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Last minute reservation while on the road - front desk staff went out of their way to help and get us a room. Breakfast was above average and very tasty. Thank you for a great stay! Our new home away from home.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Many thanks for sharing this information with the travelling public! We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to assist you with getting a room. We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Also, thank you for taking the time to mention how our breakfast is above average and very tasty. There is nothing better than sitting down to a nice breakfast to get your day started! Have a wonderful day and we cannot wait to welcome you back to your home away from home!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The entire staff was friendly and responded quickly to requests. They provided a clean environment throughout the hotel, in our room, hallway, and by the pool. The complimentary breakfast was varied, waffles to fruit, and a necessary component for any stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We were absolutely delighted to read your feedback following your recent stay! Customer satisfaction is our daily mission and feedback like yours is the best reward for our team members. We appreciate you taking the time to compliment our friendly staff, clean environment, along with our varied breakfast. We strive for perfection, so we are delighted to hear that you had such a well-rounded stay with us. Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back with another great stay!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Convenient location off I 75 during a r 4 day road trip. I was pleased with my stay on the out-going trip and decided to stay again on the return trip.

This property has easy access to gas stations and to a variety of restaurants.

The property is 17 years old but has been freshly renovated (the lobby two years ago and the rooms within the last year). Each staff member encountered during both stays was professional, friendly and efficient.

The rooms were clean and comfortable with some great design features. There were plenty of outlets and USB ports/chargers throughout the room. There were flat surfaces on BOTH sides of the TV unit where you could place a suitcase. The room also had a luggage rack.

In addition to the standard office chair on one side, there were rolling pieces that could be used as seating on the other side of the TV unit. That means TWO people could work on laptops comfortably if they desired. There was a mini-fridge, small microwave and small coffee maker with supplies (not Keurig but would get the job done).

The shower had good water pressure and plenty of hot water. I like that they provide make-up removal cloths with the toiletries. The bedding was nice and we got a good night’s sleep with no aches and pains in the morning. The rooms were on the quiet side with only some of the usual next-door room sounds in the morning from the interior. However, there was noticeable noise from the highway throughout the night. Nothing that kept me from sleeping but an awareness when trying to get to that point.

Breakfast was complimentary. A staff member was on-hand to prepare waffles for anyone wanting them. The hot dish the day I checked was an egg/cheese/meat mixture that could be put on tortillas provided. I thought I saw jalapenos in the eggs, so I didn’t try them. (While I like spicy foods, I didn’t want to tempt fate early in the morning during a road trip.) To my delight, there was a good amount of both bananas and apples provided. Woot! Yeah, I know I’m making a big deal over this but so many times (at other properties) they are missing after the first wave of guests go through.

Final Assessment: 4.5 Stars. The only little thing is the road noise from the highway. Understandable because of the great/convenient location. This would NEVER prevent me from returning. If I find I’m going to be in the area again, I would very happily return.

Side Note: I saw and was concerned about the photo that talks about construction next door. This is no longer an issue. Construction in the area is complete.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Arielle P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

We are very pleased to have received such a comprehensive and thorough review! Wow! This is such a remarkable compliment in which we will share with our entire team! You really capture what we hope will be the experience of all of our wonderful guests! Every member of our team works very hard every day to provide a supreme level of service and it is always rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated. We hope you had a safe return home and have a marvelous day!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Clean, convenient location, good breakfast, lots of choice restaurants close by, staff professional and friendly. Breakfast staff even make your waffle for you and bring it to the table. Ten minutes to I-10.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Arielle P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you for your generous review! Your time taken to mention our clean/convenient location, good breakfast along with our professional/friendly staff is very appreciated. We will most definitely share your comments with the team who will be very encouraged and motivated to learn that we made your stay a success. Thank you for being our guest and we hope you have a wonderful day!