“Great service, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 126 Restaurants in Lake City
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bradenton, Florida
“Great service, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stopped in completely by chance. We were on our way home and needed to stop, stretch and eat. This place is right off of the interstate, and we decided to give it a shot... I'm very glad we did.

We were immediately seated and drink orders taken by very friendly staff. The food came out quickly and was simply delicious. Our main orders were taken and they came out perfect. The food was simply unbelievable. I'm not saying that it's 5 star... it's not. What is it, then? It is basic fare, with good portions, good variety and a chef who knows what he's doing. The steaks were perfect, the ribs were tasty and I love the fact that you can get a salad as a side item.

All in all, this was a lovely experience, and one that I encourage if you are in Lake City. The prices are reasonable for what you get, and the food is more than worth it.

Kenner, Louisiana
“Disappointed this time :(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I booked "early seating" because it was my birthday. I told the reservationist on the phone and also the hostess and the waiter that it was my birthday. All went well until I noticed that a man at a table next to us had a piece of cake or some sort of dessert brought out with the staff singing "Happy Birthday" to him. My server just brought us the check and did not even ask us if we wanted dessert and he did not even acknowledge my birthday. Very disappointing considering that we stop here for dinner every time we are on our way to Disney. To top it off, I woke up sick at 2A.M. from whatever I ate and it was bad enough to ruin the next day for me. We expected better and will not return. There are many other restaurants cheaper with better food and service, such as Steak and Shake.

Gainesville, Florida
“Typical Chain, no frills.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

When this establishment opened years ago it was fantastic place to eat. Today, I can vouch it's okay and just plain average - which is typical of LC. Next time I'll go to Ken's BBQ when I want better southern BBQ experience.

Visited April 2014
“Best burger in town...all in the past”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

It is not often that I eat beef, but when the craving hits we go to Texas Roadhouse in town. I have had their burgers more than once and recall they are the absolute best in town. Well...that is all in the past. This time the burger seemed to have a different flavor, one that was far less pleasing. I can't identify it, but I will NOT be ordering that from there again. The fixing were great and I got my usual thousand island dressing for the burger and sour cream for their delicious fries. The bread they serve is awesome, with a sweet coating of butter on the tops. Boy they hit the spot but their burger was a huge dissapointment. Do like the atmosphere and the server Lindz was attentive and sweet. What a shame for me but it is not like I am a regular customer. They are always busy and I hear their steaks are the best. Will give that a try next time.

Vidalia, La
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

They have good food at a reasonable price. Tell was our waiter and was attentive to our needs.
I ordered sirloin medium well and it was not any pink in the center, but it was still tender. My wife ordered Hamburger steak well and she had to cut off the burnt out side. We had to wait about 20 minutes to get a table. It has on the menu that you can call ahead and they will have a table for you when you get there. Some of the hotels recommend this restaurant and the restaurant will give you a 10% discount if you show them your room key.