“good stop”

Days Inn Lake City I-75
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Lake City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Venice
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Took a one night trip to visit my daughter and her boyfriend as they were in from New Hampshire. Room was typical Days Inn. Basic but sufficient and clean. Room was quiet ven though it was next to the highway. Nice trip. Would recommend to those traveling in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Thank You for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Cantonment
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The bathroom area was really pretty shabby, tub was stained, towels were a tattle-tale gray, not white, very well used.
but the bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The outside of the building appeared to have been recently painted so I guess they are trying to update it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank You for your comments and we hope to see you again very soon
Kettering
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Belinda, was very helpful in making sure I was able to get aground floor roomclose to breakfast area, due to my walking disability. I have stayed here 3 times and she has always been able to make sure my needs are met.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, 6 October 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write a review and we are truly blessed to have a young lady like Belinda and we will let her know that you mentioned her name !