“Not the best but clean and comfortable”

Days Inn Lake City I-75
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Lake City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Stanford
Reviewed 4 March 2014

after 11 hrs on the road we were tired and wanted a room. First choice was booked. Stopped a Days Inn. very busy place. They were so busy' had three rooms left so. they didn't have there best manners on. Two men were at disk' asked if they too AARP. one said yes, gave card but didn't see discount and wasn't going to argue. Rooms were clean and sleep great. Breakfast was on slim side and crowded. Told the desk clerk next morning that toilet needed to be looked at. wanted to run off and on. Husband finally did something to get it to shut off.

Room Tip: slept in back on inside. less noise
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank You for staying with us and please come back and see us again
Lake City
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The bathroom needed remodeling; the floor corners etc were really in bad shape. We requested a room on the first floor; they were not full. They switched us from a double to a king on the second floor; but said they couldn't switch floors. The mattress was in bad shape; sunk in pretty bad.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
I apologize that we did not have a nonsmoking king available on the 1st floor our nonsmoking kings on the 1st floor are always the first rooms rented and are in high demand. I will look into the other issues that you posted. Thank You for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon
San Antonio
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I spent the night here on my road trip to southern Florida. The hotel has easy access from I-75 and there are many restaurants, shopping and gas available within blocks. Two chain restaurants beside the hotel gave a 10% discount to hotel guests. For me though it was Sonny's BBQ right across the street. The check in and out went very smoothly with friendly service and information. This is a two story outdoor room access motel. The room was the typical smaller room - this isn't the Marriott! I had a king bed and it was very comfortable. The bathroom/shower was in good repair but small per usual. The sink was located outside like most inexpensive hotels. The TV was the older tube type but it had quite a few channels available to watch. The internet worked well and was one of the faster ones I have experienced in low end properties. The room had a refrigerator but it was not plugged in so I don't know if it worked or not. I would stay here again while passing through Lake City. I had a room on the second floor (stairway) back side and it was quiet.

Room Tip: I had a second story room on the backside which was quiet. Use stairway to second story.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank satxdiver
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
We wish to Thank You for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next trip !
Dubuque
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Checked in to the Days Inn on I-75 in Lake City, Fl on the way back north from a business trip the 3rd week of Jan, 2014.
This place is a POS. Bedding had holes in the top covering from smokers. The bathroom is quite small and the paint was pealing and mold spots on the ceiling.
As I am brushing my teeth I notice very small ants or fleas of some sort crawling around the vanity area. The do did not seal tight and I questioned the security of the door as well. The TV reception was something from the 50,s.
Save the $66.00 and add another 60 for a room much more comfortable.
Yuk......

Room Tip: Go to Hilton Honors and get a real,room. I did for the remainder of my trip and was very happy with...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank eyefordetailDubuque
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
I apologize that you were not pleased with your stay and I hope that we can fix the issues and we hope to see you again soon

Travellers are raving about these Lake City hotels