Econo Lodge North
US$72
US$156
Driftwood Motel(Lake City)
US$62
All reviewswood floorsroom was cleanshopping and restaurantsbagelsother hotels in the areanice poolbob evanspet feeper nightstayed one nighthot waterflat screen tvdefinitely stay here againroad noisenon smoking roomeasy accessinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was a lovely hotel. We stayed here for a week. Great access to highway and a short distance to many restaurants. Very quite being so close to highway. The pool is extra huge and beautiful! Our room had a lovely view of it and the grounds. Our room was large and kept very tidy everyday we were there. The staff was very caring; one night a big group came back late and was outside carrying on, we called the front desk after about an hour of not being able to sleep and within minutes it was all quite outside! The breakfast was accommodating, a quick snack to get an early start to our busy days. I would recommend this hotel if I was in the area again. The price was good and for a week's stay I would give it an A+!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Nirav K, General Manager at Econo Lodge North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I've stayed at this econo lodge before and no problems but this week we needed a room and we're for some reason were charged over 100. Dollars which is way over priced then during the night my daughter and I both got bit by something. Then my husband wakes me to show me bug that was walking on his face. So after 2 hours sleep I was wide awake for the rest of night and left at 2 am ..probably a isolated incident but do check your room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Trippic123
Nirav K, General Manager at Econo Lodge North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Needed a quick place to stay on my drive to Naples. Desk clerk very polite and helpful. Room very clean. The bed was so comfy. Highly recommend for a place to lay your head. And if you're more hungry than the bagels, cereal and juice....there is always a McDonald's down the street :-)

Room Tip: If you can't walk a flight of stairs, just ask for a ground level room. They are very accommodating.The clerk asked me if I needed ground level and I thanked him but said any room was fine.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Dharini K, General Manager at Econo Lodge North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Maria,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I recently re-visited this motel and still have fantastic reviews about this place. The people at the front desk are most accomodating and friendly. The rooms are very nice and extremely quiet. I do recommend to request to ask for a room away from the interstate to insure a quiet night's sleep. SWEET DREAMS - AND A GREAT POOL

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool (which is the quiet side away from I75)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Dharini K, General Manager at Econo Lodge North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Kind Regards,

Rini Kapasi
Econolodge
Lake City, Florida.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed one night on our way to catch a cruise. Wasn't bad. Front desk staff was very nice and promptly changed our room when we indicated to room next to us had a barking dog. Room was clean. Breakfast was all packaged foods but still decent enough to get us started.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Dharini K, Manager at Econo Lodge North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Rini Kapasi