“Stolen Property”

Days Inn Lake City I-10
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Reviewed 12 April 2014

While we were at breakfast, my purse went missing from our room. We were able to watch the video of the camera outside our room and it only showed the housekeeper going in and out before we returned. Thankful to have been safe from the rain that caused us to stop there; but, the feeling of being violated by having something stolen, especially something so personal, will be unforgettable.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Lake City I-10

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Not the best place to stay. Phone wires were almost disconnected, just hanging there. Didn't feel comfortable there at all. Communication with staff is not the best. Very basic breakfast. Needs to be updated.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dsgranny
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Sheets didn't fit mattress kept coming off / blood or fecal matter was on light switch and wall in bathroom /sticky bathroom floor / stairwells blocked to get to the second floor by cars parked too close. very skimpy breakfast offerings / this was a 39/ rm not the 80 we paid!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Yadda, yadda, yadda... you're average clean, comfy motel that won't warp your credit card. Simple breakfast: cereal, oj, apple juice, fruit, toast and for those who don't wake up without it: coffee!

Housekeeping / owners: it's sad that housekeeping doesn't toss the terribly torn bed sheets, but continue to use them... or, are the owners that cheap?

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
HeenaDays1, Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Ms. Saracco,

Thank you very much for your recent review. We appreciate your concerns about the bed linens in your room. We can assure you that we will be addressing this issue so future guests won't experience the same issue.
We look forward to sseeing you again in the near future.

Management

Reviewed 3 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I stayed the night here primarily because it was the only one in Lake City that was just off I-10. The other reason is because I had a coupon. It was a good choice all the way around. The room was clean and quiet. I slept like a dead man. Everything worked and the water was hot in the morning. Reaching it from the highway and getting back on was easy. Friendly staff. A note of caution: breakfast was a little skimpy (as advertised and it suited me but I have a feeling others may expect more than mini cupcakes, toast, cereal, and fruit) and it starts at 6:30 rather than the customary 6:00. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business