All reviewshuddle housewould stay here againhot waterbed was comfortableno frillsclean roomsroom was largeyogurtrefrigeratorwalmarthighway
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here during Hurricane Irma. Staff outstanding. Rooms clean. Power went out, but we had water. Especially, hot water. Huddle House right next door. Truck stop across road. I-10 less than 3 miles away. Has outdoor pool. Huge parking lot. Even semi parking. Use again, yes. I'm even writing corporate on how great this staff is. Newer is not always better.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank touringbee
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We stayed here on our way into Florida during the Hurricane Irma evacuation. The location was safe, the room was clean, and the breakfast was sufficient. Not a newer motel, but we were happy to stay here. The staff was excellent and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jenniferwR7944CY
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Hotel is ok not the cleanest watch your rates they go each nite you stay the cheap price is only for your first night they don't tell you this at check in

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank V2039DHrobertm
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Run don't walk away from this place .
The bed belonged in a dumpster .
We could feel the springs under us .
It was awful .
To make matters worse the next morning when I got up , I saw a bug right where I had been lying .
It freaked me out .
I do not like BUGS of any kind and especially not in my bed .
I took pictures of the bug and I took the bug to the front desk to show them .
The guy at the desk just thanked me for letting them know .
I told him I wanted to speak with the manager .
This man was beyond rude and obnoxious .
He actually stood there and argued with me .
He said he couldn't do anything about the bed .
Yes , he can . He can trash it !
I told him to go lay in it and see for himself.
I showed him the bug and he said it was nothing .
He stated that you can find any kind of bug anywhere ,,, no big deal .
It is a BIG DEAL to me when its in my bed .
He offered a measly $ 10 credit and made me sign a handwritten note that I would not complain any further .
This man is totally unreasonable .
Didn't anyone ever tell him not to stand there and argue with a patron in front of other people ?
I told him I was going to write a review and tell people what kind of hotel this is but even worse the kind of person he is .
He tried to bribe me not to .
STAY AWAY from here .
I wish I had slept in my car !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple