This was my first stay in a Hyatt Place property in at least three years, and the first stay at a Hyatt Place for more than one night. I enjoyed my stay. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The free internet was reasonably fast, there was a very large HDTV, and breakfast was a step above Holiday Inn Express or Best Western, etc. The a/c kept the room cool, and parking was convenient. I did not like the lack of stairs and no exit at the north end of the property - it would have been much quicker to exit my room to my car. The small bathroom and odd open shower have already been commented on, and I agree with the general poor function of the space. Overall a good stay, and I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certified as a Green hotel, Hyatt Place Lake Mary understands the importance of environmental responsibility. We take pride in going above and beyond expectations to create a rewarding guest experience. From the moment you enter the welcoming gallery, you will find outstanding facilities and services. Comfortable leather couches and a welcoming sitting area greet Florida business and vacation travelers in style.Our convenient hotel is located along one of the fastest-growing high tech business centers in the Sanford area, making us perfect for small corporate and executive events. Located halfway between Daytona Beach and Orlando’s world-famous area attractions, this newly-built Lake Mary hotel is perfectly situated for those looking to experience all that Central Florida has to offer. Sports fans will appreciate the fact that our Lake Mary hotel is right around the corner from the Timacuan Golf & Country Club, RDV Sportsplex and the Seminole Soccer Club Complex. Download our Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North Fact Sheet and view the Hyatt Destinations Orlando city guide for insider information on local Florida culture, restaurants, shopping, events and more.128 spacious guestrooms each with the Hyatt Grand Bed™ and a 42" flat panel HDTVExciting on-site and local area activitiesComplimentary Wi-Fi with 10mbps connection speed available throughout the hotelComplimentary hot breakfast dailyOutdoor heated swimming pool and JacuzziComplimentary guest passes to the Lake Mary Lifestyle Family Fitness CenterLocal shuttle within five mile radius 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves made-to-order snacks and entreesIntimate Bakery Café serves Starbucks® specialty coffees, premium liquor, beers and winesGrab 'n Go case offers muffins, salads, sandwiches and bottled beveragesE-room with complimentary computers and a printerComplimentary on-site parkingOn-site coin laundrySmoke-free facility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary Hotel Lake Mary
- Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North Florida