Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Mary(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$188
US$122
US$133
US$228
US$206
US$144
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Lake Mary(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$222
US$211
Orbitz.com
US$165
Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$144
All reviewsfire pitbasketball courtgreat hotelliving areafull kitchenroom locationone bedroom suitemarriott hotelsup to dateperfect staywafflespublix grocery storefull service marriottsanford airporthot tubvisit familyrental car
Reviewed 25 May 2010

I have nothing negative to say and I'm very picky! Brand new, very clean, spacious, attractive, comfortable, quiet and well priced.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2010

We stayed at the Residence Inn Lake Mary one weekend in April. It was conveniently located for the purpose of our trip (right by Highway I-4). However, if you are in the area to visit the theme parks, you will want to stay in southwest Orlando or Kissimmee.

The hotel staff was very friendly and considerate of our needs. The common areas and suite were clean, and it seems that the hotel recently opened because our suite had that ‘new room’ smell. In our suite, the living room and bedroom each had a flat screen TV. There is complimentary breakfast every morning for hotel guests, which includes cereal, toast, bagels, waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, oatmeal, etc. If you happen to be visiting during warm weather, the hotel has a pool and outdoor seating area with a grill. There is also a laundry room for guests.

If I find myself visiting the Lake Mary area again, I will definitely consider staying here.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank 888Main
Reviewed 8 May 2010

Staff IS the friendliest ever! They made our trasnsition from MD to Florida as easy as it could possibly be...(I am a hard to please consumer). The M-Th dinner events helped immensely! The staff made us feel truly welcome. I will recommend this hotel to every person I know who comes to the area. Near all major attractions! Great shopping and dining!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2010

I had to stay in the Orlando area on and off for about a month while my dog was receiving radiation treatments in the area. I obviously needed a pet-friendly hotel and wanted something affordable since I'd be staying so long. (I needed to stay during the week, but not on weekends.) I actually happened on this Residence Inn while staying at another hotel in the area. I cannot begin to say how great the room, service and whole experience were. Not only was I able to secure a very low rate, I was also allowed to keep the room for the whole month and not have to check out each weekend! (They even prorated the cost so, in essence, I wasn't charged for the weekends.) It was such a relief not to have to pack up each Friday and then check back in again on Sunday night. The place was brand new, nicely decorated and had a fully outfitted kitchen--so I didn't have to eat out all the time. The staff was extremely nice and welcoming to my dog. (I don't remember her name, but the night desk clerk was especially friendly and loved my dog Baxter!)

• Stayed: August 2009
2  Thank BaxterGoodBoy
Reviewed 20 March 2010

Stayed here in february for the Daytona 500. The room was great. This was the nicest Residence Inn I have ever stayed. Large bathroom with a large walk in show. Comfortable beds with well decorated living area. They serve a nice hot breatfast in the morning. Plenty of parking and located in a nice area just off the Intersate. I will definately stay here next year for the race. Used AAA to get a great rate.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo