The Westin Lake Mary
US$149
US$129
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Mary(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$144
Hampton.com
US$142
US$173
US$165
Candlewood Suites Lake Mary(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$134
Travelocity
US$206
All reviewsshula's restaurantheavenly bedthe club loungeexecutive floorbeautiful hotelfront desk staffmovie theaterbars and restaurantsnorth orlandominute drivebusiness travelerorlando arealate checkhot tubbusiness tripi highly recommend this hotelmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I recently stayed at this Hotel and was more than pleased with everything about it. The GM and his entire staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The service and cleanliness were impeccable and its location is just perfect for accessibility from I-4 and the many restaurants and other points of interests within walking distance. I look forward to my next visit to the Orlando area. The Westin Lake Mary will definitely be on my agenda.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
WLMFLGM, General Manager at The Westin Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Dear Bill H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent visit to The Westin Lake Mary, Orlando North.

It was a pleasure to be of service to you and delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

We all look forward to welcoming you back should your travels return you to this area.

Thanks for your business.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Ever been to Mandalay Bay in Vegas and been enchanted by the scent. This hotel has that same scent. The rooms are very nice with awesome, big bathrooms. We were traveling with our kids so we spent a lot of time in the bathroom after they went to sleep, hanging out, talking, eating, etc. Weird, but if you have young kids, you probably get this. We've hung out in much, much less appealing hotel bathrooms. Also, awesome pool area and it was deserted the entire time we were there. Not sure who this hotel's typical traveler is but we thought it was terrific. We were in town visiting family. Also, a great running path just outside the door and within minutes you are in the country running past farms, roosters crowing, beautiful ponds, and lakes. Really quite nice. Publix down the street and big shopping area just across the street with all sorts of places and a movie theater. Very nice area and very nice hotel and smells so good!

There was some kind of domestic in the lobby one night when we were coming in but it seemed to get resolved quickly.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear FreezinginMinnes0ta,

Thank you for your outstanding review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at our Westin Lake Mary, Orlando North.

I am so pleased that you found the Westin scent in the lobby so pleasant. It is called White Tea and I agree that it is fantatsic. I was also delighted to read how much yoyu enjoyed our pool area and running path.

We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back should you return to our area. Certainly if I can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

stuart.newmark@westinlakemary.com

Reviewed 17 February 2013

I already stayed in hundreads of hotels and i can say for sure this Westin Lake Mary is one of the best i ever stayed!
The rooms are so charming,the beds a DREAM and the staff of the hotel no coments,very polited and friedly,we feel like at home.
An excellent work Westin!!Congratulations!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear Pedro E,

Wow, thank you so much for your terrific testimonial about The Westin Lake Mary following your February stay.

It is so rewarding to read that you found our hotel to be one of the best that you have ever stayed at and that our team members were quite accommodating.

We strive to be the best each and every day and your review is a fine testimonial that we are meeting our objectives.

Thank you for your business. We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Lake Mary the next time your travel plans return you to this area.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

Keith's hospitality is impeccable. He is a great asset to your team!! If there is anyway he can be compensated, additionally, I would highly recommend considering it. And to make things even better, he is a basketball fan. His only downfall is his loyalty to the Los Angeles Lakers. Other than that, he is good in my book.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
WLMFLGM, General Manager at The Westin Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2013

Dear Sterling E,

I agree Keith is awesome and a very genuine and caring young man. We are proud to have him on our team.

Thanks for taking the time to share such positive sentiments about him. We truly appreciate it.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Lake Mary.

Go Orlando Magic!

Stuart Newmark
stuart.newmark@westinlakemary.com

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Well located off the interstate which is what I wanted. Seemed new. Everything was perfect. Great rooms. Great bed. The gym was excellent and empty. Not sure what the patio out side it was for but it looked nice. The equipment was new and nice.

Not sure they really had breakfast. There was a restaurant but I was in a hurry.

I would seek out this hotel again for biz or pleasure. Much better than the other major brand across the street I suspect. :)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear PGA2,

Thank you for taking the time to share your very positive experiences following your recent stay at The Westin Lake Mary.

We are all pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and found our service and facilities to be top notch. For future reference, Shula's 347 Grill does indeed serve an outstanding breakfast with many selections.

Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again when your travels return you to this area.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of assistance.

Stuart Newmark