We recently spent a week in Disney which is about 50 minutes from the Orlando Sanford airport (which we flew in and out of). Because our flight was leaving in the morning (and we traveled with a larger group), we decided to drive from Disney to Lake Mary to be closer to the airport.
The Westin is a beautiful hotel with large, very clean rooms. Our three kids LOVED the outdoor pool, and I appreciated the on-site Shula's restaurant and location. What really puts this Westin "above and beyond" was the smart thinking of one of their female front desk reps (I wish I remembered her name!) Our flight time required that we leave the hotel prior to their free shuttle service start time. She asked someone else on their staff to drive the shuttle to get us there on time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Lake Mary, Orlando is a sophisticated, upscale hotel near Central Florida's attractions and technological corporations. We have 14,000 sq ft of event space, free wifi, and a heated outdoor pool ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Starwood, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Lake Mary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lake Mary Hotel Lake Mary
- The Westin Lake Mary Florida