I stayed in the Westin, Lake Mary, for 6 nights on a business trip.
I am from Trinidad & Tobago.
1) Free parking
2) Very clean
3) Nice bed
4) Courteous staff
5) Very near to variety of food
1) Room - expensive - $179 per night
2) Phone - extremely expensive - $10 to $15 per minute.
3) In-house restaurant - expensive - $30 for breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Lake Mary, Orlando is a sophisticated, upscale hotel near Central Florida's attractions and technological corporations. We have 14,000 sq ft of event space, free wifi, and a heated outdoor pool ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Lake Mary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lake Mary Hotel Lake Mary
- The Westin Lake Mary Florida