“Wonderful for a small conference!”

The Westin Lake Mary
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The hotel staff are welcoming and helpful, and the hotel itself is lovely. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. It's in a terrific location near a center across the street with many nice restaurants, and within walking distance. This is a good location, too, because it's far enough from the traffic congestion of Orlando to allow for easy in-easy out. The room rate was excellent for such a classy hotel. Shula's, the in-house restaurant, has some excellent salads for those who like to eat lighter.

Room Tip: If you like a regular mini-refrigerator in your room, you'll have to request one, because the ro...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed overnight at the Westin after a banquet. Very comfortable room, awesome and comfortable king sized bed, spacious bath with dual head shower. Breakfast at Shula's was very nice, although my only complaint is that the bar closed at 11PM. There is an entertainment area across the street, but it would have been nice to stay on property.

Room was a reasonable $125.00, which I found reasonable for a Westin.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed at this property from 11/3-11/8 for work training. I must say that the Westin Lake Mary exceeded all my expectations. The property was very clean and modern. I would really like to commend front desk agents Lauren and Jason for their friendliness and attention to detail. They went above and beyond to help me. Not being from the area, they provided me things to do in the evening after my training, as well as printed out maps to local grocery stores as well as gas stations. The hotel itself is very near many Orlando hotspots such as downtown and the theme parks (about 10-15 minute drive) , and is very near cute suburban neighborhoods such as Sanford, Longwood, and Winter Springs. The rooms were VERY comfortable. The bed was perfect, the rooms were very nicely decorated and the bathrooms were squeaky clean and stocked. I even asked where it is they got the sheets and pillows because of how comfortable they were! All in all, a great stay, highly recommended if one is in the Lake Mary/Orlando area.

Room Tip: Any room seems good, take advantage of Shula's 347 restaurant located in lobby! Also, across th...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I stayed in the Westin, Lake Mary, for 6 nights on a business trip.
I am from Trinidad & Tobago.
Pros:
1) Free parking
2) Very clean
3) Nice bed
4) Courteous staff
5) Very near to variety of food

Cons:
1) Room - expensive - $179 per night
2) Phone - extremely expensive - $10 to $15 per minute.
3) In-house restaurant - expensive - $30 for breakfast

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We recently spent a week in Disney which is about 50 minutes from the Orlando Sanford airport (which we flew in and out of). Because our flight was leaving in the morning (and we traveled with a larger group), we decided to drive from Disney to Lake Mary to be closer to the airport.

The Westin is a beautiful hotel with large, very clean rooms. Our three kids LOVED the outdoor pool, and I appreciated the on-site Shula's restaurant and location. What really puts this Westin "above and beyond" was the smart thinking of one of their female front desk reps (I wish I remembered her name!) Our flight time required that we leave the hotel prior to their free shuttle service start time. She asked someone else on their staff to drive the shuttle to get us there on time.

THANK YOU!!!!

Room Tip: We used Priceline and booked our room at a VERY great rate!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have stayed here several times for business and have found it quite nice. The front desk and restaurant staff is always friendly and helpful. The hotel is fairly new and very comfortable. The restaurant is a Shula's and has a great variety on the menu.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My wife and I spent one night here while attending a wedding nearby. The staff could not have been more accommodating and the entire property was clean as a whistle. Bathrooms were oversized and our bedroom was more than adequate.

I did not eat in the restaurant but did stop in to sit with some family members while they had breakfast. They later told me that their meals were not as good as they hoped they would be.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family