Mediocrity is far too commonplace these days in all forms of business.
This beautiful hotel is a splendid remedy to all of those just o.k. places you have probably
stayed in the past. From the energetic front desk staff, thank you Jason West, to the exquisite yet understated furnished lobby, Shula's 347 Grill restaurant, the fitness center and pool,
to the staff on the Executive Floor social area; thank you Robert, we were oh so impressed with your committment to quality, cleanliness and helpfulness. As patrons who depend on the more handicapped amenities, we were blown away by the attention to detail you have provided. We have stayed in far too many 'handicapped rooms' that were nothing of the sort. Details that any able-bodied person wouldn't notice or care about are provided for the physically challenged. Elevated desks, bedside tables, sinks plus plenty of maneuvering room around the bed! Extra space in the bathroom; more than I've ever seen. It was such a pleasure exploring all the little touches that made our stay a memorable, care-free time with Westin. We will certainly move Westin properties to the top of our list whenever traveling anywhere. A most welcome, refreshing, and inviting atmosphere. Once we entered your front entrance, we became Westin fans for life. Thank you for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Lake Mary, Orlando is a sophisticated, upscale hotel near Central Florida's attractions and technological corporations. We have 14,000 sq ft of event space, free wifi, and a heated outdoor pool ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Lake Mary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lake Mary Hotel Lake Mary
- The Westin Lake Mary Florida