“Seafood Delight”

Fresh on the Fly
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Fresh on the Fly provides a healthy alternative for our customers while making a healthy environmental choices for our planet. We reduce paper and plastic plate and utensil waste by replacing replacing paper and plastics with china and plant-based products..
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This is a healthy choice for not only fish but organic chicken and grass fed beef. We have been there quite a few times. It's close to I-4 so easy to stop by when traveling between Daytona Beach and Orlando.

There are newer reviews for Fresh on the Fly

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I've loved this place since I first visited, simply based on their fish tacos alone, but the long wait for food and poor service lead me to not want to go back. Each experience there has been progressively worse than the one before it. It's unfortunate, too, considering how unique a restaurant of this nature is in the area. If they simply changed a few things and were more aware of their customers, things would change drastically for the better.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Loved this place!! The atmosphere is GREAT... love the fishing decor and theme. The mahi sandwich was outstanding. I love the choices of side dishes... loved everything about this place. It's a great place to meet friends, or go with the kids. Very casual and easy-going feel about it.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I've been to Fresh on the Fly a number of times. It's always good food although I've found in the past the service can be slow. However today I was pleasantly surprise. It was busy but the server was attentive and food was yummy. I'm normally a sucker for a good burger. FOTF have grass fed burger so it's been my go-to choice on previous visits. But to time I wanted to try something different, after all it is a fish place. So I plumbed for the tuna tacos. Wow - they was marvelous!! More of a tuna salad on three tacos but wonderful all the same. I've had my last burger there

Reviewed 18 April 2013

My friends at work recommended this place and the menu looked good. I ordered the green fried tomatoes and they were very overcooked and greasy. My husband had the Manhattan clam chowder wich was very acidic and he pulled out 4 bay leaves. My main course was the corvina which was a little over cooked, but good. The side of mashed potatoes was cold. My husband had the Cali tacos which came out with soft shells instead of the hard shells he ordered. He did think they were good. The service was slow and there were only 3 tables with patrons at them. For the $79.00 it cost it wasn't worth it.

1  Thank Lorna R