“Chicken good, fish mushy.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery - CLOSED

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yorktown, Virginia
“Chicken good, fish mushy.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2011

We stopped in for a late dinner after driving all day and were seated quickly. Atmosphere was loud with hard floors and countless TVs playing sports - it was fitting though so I didn't mind. All the girls were dressed in outfits that were more suited for a group of single men - this is not a place to take a date, lol.

Now the chicken was just fine but my fish was mush. I was expecting a fair sample of fish and chips but my meal was just blah - maybe I should have ordered the wings. Dessert was soupy and visually unappealing - looked like melted ice-cream with some type of bread or something, yuk.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great food and drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2011

My wife and I have gone out for dinner and drinks at this location about 3 times in the past few months. Each time has been great! Good food, resonable prices, and a great variety of beers on tap make this a choice you can't miss!

• Visited March 2011
Lake Mary, Florida
“awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2011

Went here for lunch with coworkers. The food is less than mediocre, the waitresses are rude if you're not a man, and the atmosphere is lacking. Don't waste your money here.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, responded to this review, 5 April 2011
I apologize for the experience you had at the Tilted Kilt. We would like to get a chance to show you we can do a better job. If you are willing to come back and try us again, please send me your address and I will mail you a dining certificate.
Deltona, Florida
“Hooters in mini-kilts! Not for children...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2011

While the food was okay and the service very fast, keep in mind this is not a place for families. The wait staff wears mini-kilts and plaid push up bras and very little is left to the imagination. I am not prudish - but found this very distracting while trying to eat. Also, the noise level is really loud - more than any 'bar & grill" that I have been to. They call themselves a pub - but pubs are family friendly. I would NOT bring my teens or inquistive children here. I did notice a disproportionate number of men and the wait staff seemed just a little too friendly for my taste.

• Visited February 2011