“Great food!”

Dining options: After-hours
Bellingham, Washington
“Great food!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I actually brought my teenage girls with me (I'm Mom) and was thrilled at the quality and quantity of food, as well as the friendliness of servers. The waitresses do dress scantily, though, as the theme is sort of a Hooters-gone-Irish-style, but if your kids are old enough, it's even family friendly and certainly fine for both sexes. Delicious burgers, fries, and brews. Sit outside if it's not too hot. Great place!

Visited May 2013

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Great Service!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I decided to try out the Tilted Kilt because we had a $5.00 off coupon.
We were seated by the hostess who was very friendly. We asked to sit outside and she followed us to the table of our choice.
Our Server, Amber, stopped by to take our drink order. We also decided to order our food at that time. She came back a few minutes later with our drinks, and our food was ready in minutes.
My husband had the steak salad, which he said was delicious. I had the Shepard's pie, which was good, not great (the meat was a little bland). Amber came back to check on us and I asked for another glass of wine and she said that the wine was buy 1 get 1 free today. She brought out the actual bottle and poured the wine into my glass (very classy).
There were a lot of couples there, and even some families with small children. It had a very laid back feel to it for being a sports bar.
We had a great time and were very satisfied with the service.

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Good pub food”
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

We visited on a Tuesday,right after the lunch crowd.This place serves pub fare with a little twist-girls with short kilts,with midrifs and cleavege exposed.Its kinda loud,with several tv's.The food was pretty good.We had the fried shrimp with onion rings.The batter was a little thicker than I like,but it was still tasty.My husband had the shepards pie.It was done very well.It was a huge serving!no one could finish,had to take home.Waitress was attentive.We would visit again.

New Mexico
“Good Service, Pretty Noisy”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I'd never been to a Tilted Kilt restaurant before. We were there late on a Monday night. I'd label is a sports bar/pub. There are large screen TVs covering every available wall space, all with different sports or man channels on. It's quite loud, but if you're looking to zone out and take in some sports- it works. If you want to carry on a conversation, this isn't the place. Service in Lake Mary was good. Our server was attentive, friendly and very pretty. The food was OK, except for the tortilla chips- worst chips ever. Get the fries, which are acceptable.

• Visited April 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“The Usual Service - Poor”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

This was my third visit to a Tilted Kilt (previously in CA & IL) and the experience was as poor as the others...while the girls look nice the service is terrible in all of them. I sat for ages before I got served, when my food came some of the order was wrong and some missing. No one asked how it was and I had to ask one of the servers for the rest of my food.

Maybe this is the branding of Tilted Kilt but that will be my last visit to one

• Visited May 2013
redsox32746, General Manager at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, responded to this review, 12 May 2013
wow...where to start?
Sounds like systemic failure and I apologize.
If can even hope to begin to correct this, I need some details so I can make changes and forward the issues to corporate so they can make changes too.
I really am sorry we failed u three times.
If you can reply with some specifics to sfitzgerald@tiltedkilt.com I can get started...if not then I fully understand and appreciate your time

Seano