“Better than rest.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Ambar rocks!!! And the rest of the crew is great. Fast service. Good choice of beers and food is good for a chain.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Ate dinner here. Ordered chips and salsa to start with and then had the fish with fries. The salsa was good. The fish came out hot but was a greasy mess. It fell apart when I tried to cut it and being served in a small basket on top of the fries made it even harder to cut as well as made fries very greasy. The food tasted ok it was just greasy and I paid for it the next day. The beer was very cold and there are tv's everywhere you turn so you can watch any sport you want. The waitresses are dressed in short kilts and revealing shirts so of course that helps draw your attention from the greasy food. I will probably try them again but will definitely stay away from anything fried.

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

This was one of the best salads I have ever had and all for under $10. The waitresses are very friendly and great food great atmosphere.. The wings look delicious but I didn't actually try the wings but that will be next..

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I actually brought my teenage girls with me (I'm Mom) and was thrilled at the quality and quantity of food, as well as the friendliness of servers. The waitresses do dress scantily, though, as the theme is sort of a Hooters-gone-Irish-style, but if your kids are old enough, it's even family friendly and certainly fine for both sexes. Delicious burgers, fries, and brews. Sit outside if it's not too hot. Great place!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I decided to try out the Tilted Kilt because we had a $5.00 off coupon.
We were seated by the hostess who was very friendly. We asked to sit outside and she followed us to the table of our choice.
Our Server, Amber, stopped by to take our drink order. We also decided to order our food at that time. She came back a few minutes later with our drinks, and our food was ready in minutes.
My husband had the steak salad, which he said was delicious. I had the Shepard's pie, which was good, not great (the meat was a little bland). Amber came back to check on us and I asked for another glass of wine and she said that the wine was buy 1 get 1 free today. She brought out the actual bottle and poured the wine into my glass (very classy).
There were a lot of couples there, and even some families with small children. It had a very laid back feel to it for being a sports bar.
We had a great time and were very satisfied with the service.