“Not the best TK ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I love TK. I have eaten at several locations throughout Florida. I found that the food at the Lake Mary location is never as good as other TK locations.

1  Thank PAFarris

Reviewed 3 August 2014

While this is another version of short skirts and low cut tops. The food is much better than their competitors. The service staff was attentive and provided great service with a smile. Get the Pub Pasta, it is really good.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I love this restaurant and I eat here all the time in North Carolina. I ordered grilled wings and clearly got fried wings. When i asked to speak with manager, Eric B, he informed me that all wings are pre-fried in the morning and then grilled when ordered. Then, told me all the chains do this which I know was a lie because they're usually baked then grilled. I even called my usual branch and they confirmed that the GRILLED WINGS are indeed baked then grilled, not fried and then grilled. This is very vital information and can prove dangerous for a customer who may have a heart condition and cannot eat fried foods. Corporate will be called and if this situation isn't handled, I will take it to the media next. Buyer beware!!

2  Thank Opeyemi F
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Within walking distance to hotels!!! Food was good and the service was excellent!!!!!! The restaurant was extremely clean and the prices good. Will visit again!!!!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stopped by for a quick lunch after shooting at Gander Mt range. What a great surprise, the nachos were big and tasty. We had the best friendly waitress-Brittany -she was fun, professional and a joy to talk to.