“Wedding reception, excellent venue & staff”
Review of Timacuan Golf Club

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Timacuan Golf Club
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Lake Mary
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by golf course architect Bobby Weed, this semi-private course offers 18 holes of challenging play at par 72.
Lake Mary, Florida, United States
“Wedding reception, excellent venue & staff”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My daughter's wedding reception was held here last year, and I was very happy with the venue, as well as the excellent staff. The event coordinator literally did everything she could to fulfill our wishes and dreams. The main dining room is very picturesque and looks out over the fairways and a lake with a fountain. There is also a very pleasant deck for cocktail parties with a great view.

Visited May 2011

• Czech first
Sanford, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Four.........”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Great golf course that is both challenging on some holes but forgiving on others due to wider fairways. This is one of my favorite courses around. Good food and drinks at the 19th as well. Enjoy.

Visited December 2011
Deltona, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Beautiful location - friendly staff - good food”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

The clubhouse has been decorated very tastefully for the holidays. It is evident that the staff takes great pride in th work they do.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Luv2travel32738
Oviedo, FL
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Greens and Tee Boxes need more attention.”
Reviewed 11 June 2010

Fairways are in great condition. However, serious maintenance is needed on the greens and tee boxes. There was way too much sand on the greens trying to fill in dead spots. Clubhouse was well maintained and restaurant has a good selection. The course has water on many holes and landing spots for long drivers are very slim. This course is not easy and is not for beginners. Overall a good value for the price but the greens and tee boxes need a lot of TLC.

salt Lake City Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Made my trip worthwhile”
Reviewed 5 August 2008

I played Timicuan twice the week of July 7th to the 11th 2008. Both times I played in the mid afternoon heat and humidity which affected my game somewhat, but the staff was superbly accomodating, the course was in nice condition and the other golfers I encountered were first rate. Course management of tee times was just right to maintain a comfortable pace.
The course itself is challenging with a good deal of beach, water undulating terrain. Local wildlife enhanced the experience on nearly every hole. I enjoyed myself thoroughly, including a gentle warm summer rain that persisted during my first round.
I will be returning to Lake Mary on business soon, and I plan on another delightful round or two at Timicuan while I'm there. I reccomend you do the same.
Ed Smith