“Highly Recommended Great Italian Restaurant”

Terramia Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #7 of 152 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2012

The food here is outstanding and at a moderate price. The wine is very good and the draft Peroni is cold and tasty. The Pizza is the best in the area. I would highly recommend the Veal Parmigian..

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Great Italian food. Good prices. Very good service. Great Italian bread too.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

We live close by and often go to the area when we eat out. I had read about Terramia on Trip Advisor and today four of us decided to try it. We got there early as the TA reviewers warned that it fills up quickly. We waited about 5 minutes after we arrived at noon. The waiter brought me iced tea while we waited, a nice touch. As soon as we were seated, the waiter took our drink order and brought us fresh bread and a nice olive oil for dipping. I ordered the eggplant rollatini and the plate was large with a side of pasta. My wife had the personal size Margarita pizza and it was great! (we are originally from Chicago and are pizza snobs). Even the salad was nice, rocket (baby arugula) with a light dressing, just like you might get in Florence. We will be going back!

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Food was terrific, well priced and service was outstanding. I took a group there one evening and we sat outside and enjoyed wonderful appetizers (sausages in tomato sauce, mmm) and main courses. My wife and I liked it so much, we came back on our own two days later and had a wonderful meal inside. The penne puttanesca was terrific and my wife's carbonara was the best she ever had....and we're Italian. So much better than Stonewood where we had gone the night before. I just wish it was bigger so it could accomodate larger groups.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

We have been to Terra Mia numerous times. The food is outstanding, but there is always a wait time there no matter when you go. The restaurant is very small and the tables are very close to each other so you basically hear your neighbors conversation. We like to order take out as the food quality is the same and we do not have to wait.
The pizzas are very authentic, pasta is homemade. I have had the linguini with clams in both white and red sauces - delicious, pasta norma (with eggplant) - love it, gnocchi (potato dish) - terrific, calamari for appetizer (great dish and not too greasy), Caesar salad - great dressing, and dessert (tiramisu and profita rolls).
If you love Italian food then you have to check out Terra Mia. The Altamonte location has great food too, but they do not offer pizza. Try to go there for a late lunch or real early dinner or you will be waiting at least 20-30 minutes. I still suggest take out is the way to go!