“Wonderful food Real italian!!!”

Terramia Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #4 of 145 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pembroke, New Hampshire
“Wonderful food Real italian!!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We were referred to that restaurant from our hotel and it was just great. The food was so good for all of us. I had a pasta dish and had enough for 2 meals. Best food I had in a long time in a restaurant. Small place but very homy, great staff. Would definitely go back if I am back in the area

• Visited February 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Visited for dinner. Service was fine but food was a disappointment. Calamari appetizer needed salt and/or spice badly. Margherita pizza was not true margherita.. which was advertized as fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil. What was delivered was a cheese pizza...bland sauce, shredded cheese with a little chopped basil. For a brick oven pizza this isn't the place to go, in my opinion.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Pam H
Sister Bay, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Find, Great Food”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We ended up here after mistakenly making reservations at the Altamonte Springs location. We were greeted by the owner, and after explaining our confusion, he put us on the waiting list there, and also bought us a glass of wine, even though we were the ones who had made the mistake. From that point forward, we knew we were in for a treat. Everything was wonderful, prepared to order in their display kitchen and served by some of the best servers we had during our trip. Prices are reasonable, (plan on spending less than $50 per couple) and quality is way above average for the price. Busy place, and it deserves to be!

• Visited January 2014
Sanford, Florida
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

We used to love this restaurant and visit several times a month. The past 6 months the food quality has been fair to poor. On our last vist I ordered the salmon special, the portion was extremely small ( 2 tiny end pieces) and it did not taste fresh at all. As regular customers, I didn't want to complain, but the same type of poor quality and sometimes over cooked food has been repeated too often. Unfortunately, they have lost our business for a while. Maybe we might check back in several months down the road to see if things have improved.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jane M
Lake Mary, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware!!!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I have dined there several times. The amount of the tip I have left (15%) has been changed twice (that I know of) to a higher amount. The first time I noticed that the bank statement didn't reconcile with my records, I just thought I had made a mistake, so I began keeping my restaurant reciepts. I dined there again Friday night and low and behold the tip was changed again to a higher amount. I am calling management as soon as they open.

Visited January 2014