All reviews front desk full size fridge grab and go every week room was clean home away from home orlando area great customer service coffee maker wonderful stay sanford airport la quinta tina esa kitchenette toaster juliet
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The stay was great. The service was excellent. The staff's were kind and available when required. Will have my recommendation for people looking out for staying in Lake Mary area. Overall nice place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Ranganathan, thanks for recommending Extended Stay America to others. We are thrilled to know you had an excellent stay and you were impressed by our courteous service. Your compliments will be shared with the entire team for all of their hard work. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I work at a company in the area. There are luxury apartments for a lower monthly rate and some may prefer that choice. For me I like having everything included. Cable, electric, water are included. I don't have to bother with individual bills.
I use Extended Stay America as my home most of the year.
I save a half day of my life each week NOT cleaning, vacuuming and doing chores. My room is cleaned every week without a hassle.
The front desk is friendly. I need to append more names but Tina, Daniel, Tom, Hunter, Luz do a fantastic job.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America and for the feedback. We are delighted knowing you received wonderful service from our staff and that you were impressed with everything we offer. Your compliments have been shared with the entire team, especially with those mentioned in the review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to your next visit when in the area.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The rooms are clean the location is great right on a beautiful tree lined canopy drive which was perfect for walks and runs. The staff are friendly and amazingly helpful. You will be hard pressed to find a better cup of coffee in the morning. My family and I travel to the area several times a year and we will stay here again and again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Thanks for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Check in was very quick and easy. My room was alright for an overnight stay, the paint in the entire room was peeling (extremely bad on the bathroom door) and the bottom of the toilet was not the cleanest. Overall I believe this hotel needs a little TLC.

Room Tip: Look for a coupon- Don't pay full price.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Although you were overall pleased with your stay with us, we are sorry for not meeting all of your expectations. We have shared your feedback with our team in an effort to improve our service and facilities moving forward. We hope you will consider us again the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Don't believe what you see in the photos, this place is an aberration, hard to get tended by someone at the Front Desk, they only care about making their money and not worrying about customer care, threat is no Housekeeping, if you need something you have to get it yourself at the Front Desk after a very long wait on line, there is no maintenance after 4PM, Front Desk closes at 11PM, kids are running permanently wet from the pool area without anyone from the property doing something about it, floors dry by itself since there's no Housekeeping, family owned property(Phillipines), remember before you make a reservation, this is not a full service hotel, you will do better in a Road Motel, places like this should not be allowed to run, better close all these properties since I ain't coming back not even for free, it's a disgrace to give a Two & a half Star to something that should not even exist, go next door to La Quinta which happens to be much better than any Marriott property, don't say I didn't warn you, don't get trapped, keep away from this place also remember about Kids running rampant without parents supervision making all kind of noises especially after 11PM.

Room Tip: Keep away from this place
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ComandantePaulino
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

We strive to consistently deliver exceptional service, so we apologize that you had a disappointing experience with us. We have shared your feedback with the staff members and steps have already been taken to prevent these mistakes from being repeated in the future. We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves on a future date.