“What a welcoming place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Greek Village
Ranked #4 of 145 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio
“What a welcoming place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

First of all, the staff is great. They are so friendly and helpful, which is exactly why one goes to small family restaurants. I was not disappointed. Although my server said LAMB, when I asked what people come there for, I ordered calamari and a salad. She assured me that I would enjoy it. They hand season and batter their calamari and it showed by being flavorful and tender. They serve it with Tzatziki, which I found an odd but delicious choice.

In addition, I ordered a small Greek salad that overflowed the bowl. It was good, although the dressing seemed a bit more Italian than Greek. I am probably used to dressing from a different region of the country. All in all it was fresh and good.

My ultimate test? Yes, I would return to the Greek Village. Parking and food was plentiful. It was easy to find in the strip center across from my hotel.

• Visited March 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Consistently Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I i've been going here since they have opened this family run restaurant. My favorite place to eat in Lake Mary. Consistently excellent authentic Greek cuisine, service and value. You can tell this family puts there heart and soul into the restaurant. Whether you're a regular or first time visitor you're always greeted with a great smile and great customer service. Thank you!

Visited February 2014
Skillman, New Jersey
“Just like Mom used to make”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

This place is homey, the food is great, and the servers treat you like family without being obtrusive. We had big smiles on our faces when we left. My friend, who lives 2.5 hours from here, said she would drive up again just for the food (The food was VERY good, but I'm pretty sure she was kidding.)

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Myrtle Beach
“A great family run spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Don't hesitate to give this place a try. The service and food was outstanding! We tried the three choice meal for $15.99 and added a large salad to share. I would return in a heartbeat.

• Visited January 2014
Boynton Beach
“Very good greek restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

We went to the greek village restaurant in lake mary, florida after reading very godd reviews on trip advisor. We were not disappointed. The wait staff was extremely friendly and personable. The menu was very good with any kind of Greek food you could want. We had hummus as an appetizer served with delicious pita bread. The wine which was good was inexpensive. The salads were tasty. Our main course was also delicious. If we are ever in this area again we would go back to the greek village. If you are I. This neighborhood for a good meal go to the greek village. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014