All reviewsfree laundryfront deskstove topstudio suitefull kitchenplace to stayjust like homeexcellent propertyseparate bedroomstayed here for one nighta great staygreat roomnight staycomfortable roomdefinitely stay here againvanessadishwasher
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Have stayed at quite a few standard hotels and one of my favorite is Candlewood Suites. For the same price or less than other hotels charge, you get more amenities including gym, free laundry room and a kitchen in the room.The rooms are always clean and functional and should there be an exception to that for any reason, the staff will immediately resolve any issues in a polite, courteous and expeditious manner. The manager (Rashid) and front desk associate (Deanna) I met during several of my stays at the hotel are two of the most genuinely nice people you will meet anywhere. They are both professional, yet very friendly, sincerely concerned and attentive to your needs and the quality of your stay. They have a great attitude about helping their customers and ensuring any issues during your stay are addressed and if appropriate are compensated for. I recommend Candlewoods because of the value you get for your money and because of the great service they provide. If you are in the Lake Mary FL. area and are looking for a moderately priced hotel that offers a casual, clean, comfortable and amenity rich setting.. this is the hotel for you.

Room Tip: Best rooms are top floor away from the highway.. ask for one that doesn't have connecting doorways to the adjacent rooms. They offer the most privacy and are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
cndllakemary, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Thank you for your review, and the nice comments regarding our great staff, especially Deana Sosa, I will pass the information to our team. I’m pleased to hear that your I’m glad you had a pleasant stay with us, We look forward to welcoming you back very soon if your travels brings you to the lake mary area.
Be Well,

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Great clean facility in a great safe area with plenty of restaurants (chains and local ethnic). The only negative is if you have a room next to the I4 you will hear it. Awesome hotel for relocators to Orlando.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

,Greetings,

We sincerely appreciate your comments on the level of service you received from our staff and , which will be shared with our team. We hope to see you again very soon at the candlewood suites lake mary on your next visit.
Be Well,

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've been staying here since January 2013, average of 20 days per month and I have never had a problem. The suites are always very clean, neat and quiet. The beds are so comfortable, I never have any trouble sleeping, unlike other places I have been. The staff is probably one of the best I have ever seen and alway there to help you no matter the situation. If you want to be greeted by some of the best people in the industry, this is the place to stay when in this area. All the staff is excellent, but, Ms Shalaine Cox is the absolute best. When you come to the lobby, she always greets you with a big smile and a hello, how are you. If she doesn't make you feel wanted and at home, no one will. I can't say enough good about Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, Fl. You owe it to yourself to give these great people a try.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
cndllakemary, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Jim O,

Thank you for your comments I will share your kind words with the and team! Our staff is always striving to make sure that every stay is a great one! We love that you chose to stay with us thank you for loyalty and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

I stayed here a week during training. The hotel was full the week I was that but it was quiet and the staff was great. The staff always bent over backwards to make sure any request I had was taken care of. All the staff was great from the General Manager to the housekeeping department. Everyone always spoke to me when met in the hall. I would stay here again if I was ever in the area. If you want a good room with a great staff this is the hotel you need to stay at.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
cndllakemary, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

Thank you so much for choosing Candlewood Suites lake mary/orlando. Our staff is thrilled to hear that you were pleasantly surprised with your recent stay. We look forward to having you again in the future!

Thank you very much again for taking the time and posting a review to help other travelers make the Candlewood suites a home away from home.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

I had to stay here for a couple of weeks caring for family after a tragedy. I do not normally do reviews, but the way the management and staff treated me during hard times with such kindness and compassion, I felt compelled to do this for them.
The room was comfortable and cozy. The little store near the lobby was a god send late at night and I just can not say enough about the staff.
When I come back to town I will be staying here again. They treat you better than family.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Greetings Angel,

Thank you so very much for the review and the gift basket you have sent, It was our pleasure having you and able to serve you during your most recent visit. I am glad to hear that your son is feeling much better and he is recovering well.
I hope the next you visit the lake mary you would stay a little bit longer so you can experience all the amenities that we have to offer.

Thank you again for your review.