All reviews free laundry front desk stove top studio suite stay there again full kitchen excellent property stayed here for one night great room comfortable room sanford airport ihg vanessa dishwasher kitchenette orlando cupboard
Reviewed 18 April 2013

This hotel was in a great location and we were lucky to find such a nice hotel last minute! The gentleman at the desk was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Thank you for a great stay!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
cndllakemary, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

April 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
We want to thank you for your great comments regarding the Hotel and the service from our staff. We are looking forward to welcoming you when your travels bring you back, for buisness or pleasure to the Candlewood suites lake mary
Be well.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

This was a girlfriends getaway, on a budget. We wanted a place on the other side of Disney/Universal. It was sooooo nice to have the kitchenette, not because we cooked, but to house the bottle of wine and other drinks and nightly noshes. Being able to have a pseudo table to gather around to drink a glass (or two) of wine and eat some pita chips and hummus, and a little cheese was not only convenient, but saved us a ton of money and we didn't feel guilty for "hogging" a table at a restaurant somewhere while we gabbed.

This is NOT a posh hotel. There was a pool that could have used just a tad more maintenance, but not so much to keep me out of the pool if this had been a hot summer day.

The staff was AMAZINGLY friendly and most helpful. There is nothing nicer that being greeted with a genuine smile when you arrive. I'm sure if we had required anything, they would have been very helpful.

Room tip: Ask to be in the "wing" that is not next to the interstate, if road noise bothers you. We only heard the traffic when at the pool, and frankly, after a few minutes, we barely noticed it.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

We thank you for your kind review regarding our candlewood suites Hotel. I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our Team takes pride in ensuring our guests are able to relax and unwind in our beautiful accommodations while enjoying all that the orlando/ lake mary area has to offer. We invite you to join us again on your next trip to Lake Mary fl.

Rachid ALaoui

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Have stayed at quite a few standard hotels and one of my favorite is Candlewood Suites. For the same price or less than other hotels charge, you get more amenities including gym, free laundry room and a kitchen in the room.The rooms are always clean and functional and should there be an exception to that for any reason, the staff will immediately resolve any issues in a polite, courteous and expeditious manner. The manager (Rashid) and front desk associate (Deanna) I met during several of my stays at the hotel are two of the most genuinely nice people you will meet anywhere. They are both professional, yet very friendly, sincerely concerned and attentive to your needs and the quality of your stay. They have a great attitude about helping their customers and ensuring any issues during your stay are addressed and if appropriate are compensated for. I recommend Candlewoods because of the value you get for your money and because of the great service they provide. If you are in the Lake Mary FL. area and are looking for a moderately priced hotel that offers a casual, clean, comfortable and amenity rich setting.. this is the hotel for you.

Room tip: Best rooms are top floor away from the highway.. ask for one that doesn't have connecting doorways to the adjacent rooms. They offer the most privacy and are quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, and the nice comments regarding our great staff, especially Deana Sosa, I will pass the information to our team. I’m pleased to hear that your I’m glad you had a pleasant stay with us, We look forward to welcoming you back very soon if your travels brings you to the lake mary area.
Be Well,

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Great clean facility in a great safe area with plenty of restaurants (chains and local ethnic). The only negative is if you have a room next to the I4 you will hear it. Awesome hotel for relocators to Orlando.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

,Greetings,

We sincerely appreciate your comments on the level of service you received from our staff and , which will be shared with our team. We hope to see you again very soon at the candlewood suites lake mary on your next visit.
Be Well,

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've been staying here since January 2013, average of 20 days per month and I have never had a problem. The suites are always very clean, neat and quiet. The beds are so comfortable, I never have any trouble sleeping, unlike other places I have been. The staff is probably one of the best I have ever seen and alway there to help you no matter the situation. If you want to be greeted by some of the best people in the industry, this is the place to stay when in this area. All the staff is excellent, but, Ms Shalaine Cox is the absolute best. When you come to the lobby, she always greets you with a big smile and a hello, how are you. If she doesn't make you feel wanted and at home, no one will. I can't say enough good about Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, Fl. You owe it to yourself to give these great people a try.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
cndllakemary, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Jim O,

Thank you for your comments I will share your kind words with the and team! Our staff is always striving to make sure that every stay is a great one! We love that you chose to stay with us thank you for loyalty and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.