All reviews free laundry front desk stove top studio suite full kitchen place to stay excellent property stayed here for one night great room night stay comfortable room vanessa dishwasher orlando cupboard interstate clerk
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I'm on the road about half of the time, so once I find a place I like, I try not to stray. I have been staying at this Candlewood Suites when I'm in the Orlando area for the last two years. In that time, I have never had a problem. Deanna and the rest of the staff always make me feel welcome and comfortable. On my first night's stay, I was a little concerned about the noise from I-4, but the insulated shutters blocked out all the noise and light. Zero problems sleeping at night in that regard.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
cndllakemary, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Nikki,

Thank you for your comments we will share them with the entire staff! It is our pleasure to take care of all your needs during your stay. we will see you soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

The staff at the candlewood suites in Lake Mary Fl. is excellant...I have stayed there quite often due to the clean rooms..if you check in and are greeted by Deanna you will be treated like a King or Queen from the time you enter to check in..If you have any questions Deanna always has the answer with a friendly smile...every time I am in the Orlando area I stay here..

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Hi William,

Thank you for the Awesome comments! The entire team takes pride in providing each guest with top - notch service and we are happy that you believe we have succeeded . We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

This hotel was in a great location and we were lucky to find such a nice hotel last minute! The gentleman at the desk was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
cndllakemary, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

April 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
We want to thank you for your great comments regarding the Hotel and the service from our staff. We are looking forward to welcoming you when your travels bring you back, for buisness or pleasure to the Candlewood suites lake mary
Be well.

Rachid Alaoui

Reviewed 18 April 2013

This was a girlfriends getaway, on a budget. We wanted a place on the other side of Disney/Universal. It was sooooo nice to have the kitchenette, not because we cooked, but to house the bottle of wine and other drinks and nightly noshes. Being able to have a pseudo table to gather around to drink a glass (or two) of wine and eat some pita chips and hummus, and a little cheese was not only convenient, but saved us a ton of money and we didn't feel guilty for "hogging" a table at a restaurant somewhere while we gabbed.

This is NOT a posh hotel. There was a pool that could have used just a tad more maintenance, but not so much to keep me out of the pool if this had been a hot summer day.

The staff was AMAZINGLY friendly and most helpful. There is nothing nicer that being greeted with a genuine smile when you arrive. I'm sure if we had required anything, they would have been very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask to be in the "wing" that is not next to the interstate, if road noise bothers you. We only heard the traffic when at the pool, and frankly, after a few minutes, we barely noticed it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

We thank you for your kind review regarding our candlewood suites Hotel. I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our Team takes pride in ensuring our guests are able to relax and unwind in our beautiful accommodations while enjoying all that the orlando/ lake mary area has to offer. We invite you to join us again on your next trip to Lake Mary fl.

Rachid ALaoui

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Have stayed at quite a few standard hotels and one of my favorite is Candlewood Suites. For the same price or less than other hotels charge, you get more amenities including gym, free laundry room and a kitchen in the room.The rooms are always clean and functional and should there be an exception to that for any reason, the staff will immediately resolve any issues in a polite, courteous and expeditious manner. The manager (Rashid) and front desk associate (Deanna) I met during several of my stays at the hotel are two of the most genuinely nice people you will meet anywhere. They are both professional, yet very friendly, sincerely concerned and attentive to your needs and the quality of your stay. They have a great attitude about helping their customers and ensuring any issues during your stay are addressed and if appropriate are compensated for. I recommend Candlewoods because of the value you get for your money and because of the great service they provide. If you are in the Lake Mary FL. area and are looking for a moderately priced hotel that offers a casual, clean, comfortable and amenity rich setting.. this is the hotel for you.

Room Tip: Best rooms are top floor away from the highway.. ask for one that doesn't have connecting doorways to the adjacent rooms. They offer the most privacy and are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, and the nice comments regarding our great staff, especially Deana Sosa, I will pass the information to our team. I’m pleased to hear that your I’m glad you had a pleasant stay with us, We look forward to welcoming you back very soon if your travels brings you to the lake mary area.
Be Well,