All reviews free laundry front desk stove top studio suite full kitchen place to stay just like home excellent property separate bedroom stayed here for one night a great stay great room night stay comfortable room definitely stay here again vanessa dishwasher
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I was disappointed. The Room itself was O.K., but other that, not a good place to stay at all. There was NO Hot Water for the first three nights of the stay, if it was luke warm we would have been lucky!! The Pool had leaves, which I can understand as there are trees along the pool area, but the Beer Cans and other Trash floating in the Pool for four days was terrible, I can't believe that No Staff Member saw that for days on end!! The reason for my stay was business related, needless to say the No Hot Water issue did not make for a relaxing evening after the business activities, nor did it make for a pleasant morning before going to the scheduled business agenda that day. When I checked out, the reciept would not print, (though it was e-mailed to me, later). I was surprised with the next e-mail I recieved, asking me for "Feedback". I responded to them, and listed the complaints resulting in one nights fee being removed from my Credit Card account. I would NOT recommend this Hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing place to stay, whether it be for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 338Concerned
cndllakemary, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

comfortable accommodations during your stay. We kindly ask, that at your earliest convenience, you contact us directly so we may speak with you in more detail. We look forward to resolving this situation with you in the immediate future. Your feedback and opinion is highly regarded by our team.

Rachid Alaoui

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I came here as a potential 2 week long guest. When they did the tour I chose them because of their bright smiles and how comfortable they made me feel. I am so glad I made that choice! All the staff is so sweet and accomodating. Deanna especially always went above and beyond. She never got tired of faxing papers for me, helping me get fresh towels, or just greeting me everytime I walked through the lobby. Thanks Candlwood, for amazing customer service at such a great value.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
cndllakemary, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Becky W,

Thank you for your comments we are happy that you had a great stay with us! We pride ourselves in delivering top - notch guest service! Our team will be happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I'm on the road about half of the time, so once I find a place I like, I try not to stray. I have been staying at this Candlewood Suites when I'm in the Orlando area for the last two years. In that time, I have never had a problem. Deanna and the rest of the staff always make me feel welcome and comfortable. On my first night's stay, I was a little concerned about the noise from I-4, but the insulated shutters blocked out all the noise and light. Zero problems sleeping at night in that regard.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
cndllakemary, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Nikki,

Thank you for your comments we will share them with the entire staff! It is our pleasure to take care of all your needs during your stay. we will see you soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

The staff at the candlewood suites in Lake Mary Fl. is excellant...I have stayed there quite often due to the clean rooms..if you check in and are greeted by Deanna you will be treated like a King or Queen from the time you enter to check in..If you have any questions Deanna always has the answer with a friendly smile...every time I am in the Orlando area I stay here..

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Hi William,

Thank you for the Awesome comments! The entire team takes pride in providing each guest with top - notch service and we are happy that you believe we have succeeded . We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

This hotel was in a great location and we were lucky to find such a nice hotel last minute! The gentleman at the desk was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
cndllakemary, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

April 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
We want to thank you for your great comments regarding the Hotel and the service from our staff. We are looking forward to welcoming you when your travels bring you back, for buisness or pleasure to the Candlewood suites lake mary
Be well.