All reviews free laundry front desk stove top studio suite full kitchen place to stay just like home excellent property separate bedroom stayed here for one night a great stay great room night stay comfortable room definitely stay here again vanessa dishwasher
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We spent a few days in Orlando and we found this hotel excellent, very well located (direct access with interstate 4, restaurants in the neighborrhod and on the way to Daytona Beach) and quiet, swimming pool and 24hrs fitness room, complimentary breakfast and free video rental.
Special mention to the staff and the manager , always taking care of you, we felt like at home...

We certainly advise our friends and family to stay there next time they fly to Florida !

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian H
cndllakemary, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest. we appreciate your kind comments and look forward to you being our guest again, should you return to the Lake Mary area, I will be sure to share the great comment with my Team.
Thank you again for your kind words about the team.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Our family members converged here for a wedding in the area. Wish we had known the extent of the kitchen amenities! A full fridge, microwave, toaster, stove top, coffee maker, dishes, silverware, serving bowls, etc. Was very impressed, it was like an apartment! The only thing I could complain about was that the bathroom door handle was very loose, so we had to be careful with it. Another reviewer complained about highway traffic noise. Our room faced I-4, but we had no noise problems. Other than that, it was quiet, the staff was friendly, and again, if you're looking for a decent place to stay for a decent price, this is it. PS, it's close to lots of restaurants!

Room Tip: We ended up in a Handicap room in order to be next to the kids & other family, & it was fine. Keep in mind, the top floor (4) is for smokers, and this place is pet friendly.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CYNTHIA T

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and for being our guest. Our staff will be made aware of your comments. We will be looking forward to having you with us again when you return to the Lake mary area.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

This extended stay hotel is very affordable and in is very close to I-4. The staff is very friendly and very prompt with any request. Alyssa at the front desk is new and very professional! The maintenance gentleman took the time to greet me and my dogs every time he saw us, my labs certainly appreciated all that attention. Great value for what you, I would recommend to this hotel to all travelers!

Room Tip: I always like the 4th floor, the rooms that face the interstate certainly pickup the highway noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob N

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for being our guest. We appreciate you writing a review and sharing your experience. Our staff has been made aware of your kind words. We are delighted your expectations were met. I will make sure to share your comment with Alyssa nad Dominick first.
Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Came to Orlando for a family event. Very impressed with the property. Very clean and comfortable. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Won't stay anywhere else when in the area again. Kudos to management and your staff. Excellent experience. Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Ms Smith,

Next time we hope you can stay longer with us! I really appreciate your loyalty and the pleasing comments about your stay, We hope you continue to lodge with us.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was impressed with the roominess and comfort of the rooms. The kitchen was well furnished and all the furniture was comfortable. The first night however presented a slight problem. The A/C unit knocked as if for entrance before the compressor kicked in. In addition, the traffic noise from the interstate was very evident in that particular corner room. The next day I requested a room change and the staff promptly took care of it and moved me down and across the hall to a completely quiet room that was quite wonderful. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms near the elevator and on the outside away from the parking lot had a lot of traffic noise from the nearby interstate. Inner room by parking lot were much quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
cndllakemary, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Dear Jim H,
I first want to apologize for the issues with the A/C and about the fact that you had to move to a different room during your stay. Thank you for acknowledging how friendly and helpful the staff is at our hotel. We do everything we can to make sure our guests feel at home and we hope to see you again soon.