All reviews free laundry front desk stove top studio suite full kitchen place to stay excellent property stayed here for one night great room night stay comfortable room vanessa dishwasher orlando cupboard interstate clerk
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Great rooms with awesome amenities. Excellent customer service. Staff is very compassionate. Very clean rooms. All around great place to stay... Enjoyed being able to use the grill they have down by the pool as you can see. Pics of our steaks..
Well worth the visit here... :)

1  Thank amynrobf5
cndllakemary, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to get to know our staff. Your steaks look like they turned out delicious!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Realy great hotel quiet and friendly customer service is very good specialy Laure at front desk a very sweet Girl, I recomend this hotel 100% full equip rooms, full size refrigerators, stove, silverware, cups etc I have at this hotel for 3 weeks and it have been a pleasant stay I almost forgot laundry it's free

1  Thank Eduardo D
cndllakemary, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

I am happy to hear you enjoyed our amenities! I maay be biased but I have to agree it is convenient to have a fully equipped kitchen in your room along with a full size refrigerator. It amkes for a more comfortable and convenient stay. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your extended stay and we are happy to hear ou enjoyed your time getting to know Laura and the rest of our awesome staff!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I normally stay in Candlewood for my longer stays. But I love IHG points so I stayed for two nights last week. What a super great front desk and housekeeper. Very clean. Liked the remodel and new decor. Will be back!!!

1  Thank sycmore

We are happy to hear we'll be seeing you again! It is always fun to see familiar faces and the smile on your face when you're happy to return. I am proud to say that we have a friendly and helpful staff here and we are all focused on providing a comfortable stay for each of our guests.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We always stay at Candlewood Suites when we visit our daughter and grandchildren. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Sadly, we won’t be staying there anymore because we bought a home in Lake Mary! We will stop by to say hi though. Definitely the place to stay while in town.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face I4 if possible.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Anna P
cndllakemary, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Welcome to the Lake Mary family. While it will be sad not having you stay with us anymore congratulations on your new home and being closer to your grandkids! One of the more exciting things we see here is return guests excited to be back to the area. Thank you for your loyalty and we are happy we were able to be your 'home away from home'

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My issue with them is that I paid a week in advance so my card doesn't get a hit on it, then they went ahead and hit me for a week on my card anyways. Had to get that back. THEN the day clerk decided to try to charge us more and INSISTED she was right. had to get the manager to fix that. As if that wasn't bad enough, they decided to hit my card AGAIN the next week AFTER I already paid up front!

Room Tip: try to get on the north bank of rooms. the west rooms are against the expressway.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Kev L
cndllakemary, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for your review and I am sorry for the problems you encountered during your stay. I understand how big of an impact it can be when a billing error occurs. Due to your particular situation we have changed the way the staff handles payments. There is no excuse for it and we have used it as an example of where we could have done a better job providing our guests with a more relaxing stay.