Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This hotel needs to have the carpets cleaned or replaced. The beds were the usual Hilton comfort which provides for a great sleep. I suggest that some consideration be given to the bathroom ammenities such as the quality of tissue.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. Our maintenance team regularly cleans the carpets in all of our guest rooms, I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the condition of yours. I apologize that you found yourself disappointed in the quality of our bathroom tissue. I assure you that we order all of our bathroom amenities to fit compliance with the Brand Standard and we strive to provide great comfort and an "at home" feel for all of our guests. I am very happy to hear that you had a wonderful night's sleep in our beds!
I hope you will give us another chance to show you how great a stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary can be the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the last 7 years. My experience has always been a very clean hotel with a very friendly staff. Property is well maintained in a very nice neighborhood. Beds are awesome (very comfortable). Ideal location next to an outdoor mall area. Restaurants, movies and bars for your entertainment.

Jeffrey,
Thank you so much for your amazing review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! We absolutely LOVE having you here! Loyal guests like you, who return to the same hotel for years, are what drives us all to do what we do! You drive our "Hamptonality"!
Thank you again for your review, we will see you soon!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very clean and staff was very friendly. Nice place to stay. All kinds of places to eat and lots of shops in the area. Also a movie theater in walking distance if you have time to see a movie. The room was nice and very peaceful. the most important thing in my book was, the floor was clean, I could actually walk around the room wiht no shoes on my feet... this has always been an issue with me. I have never stayed anywhere where I felt I could leave my shoes off. Nice job Hampton!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for posting your excellent review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary here on TripAdvisor! It is great hearing from 100% satisfied guests! I am very happy to hear our housekeeping team has been doing such a great job that you could walk around our carpets barefoot! I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Excellent bang for the buck....Extra large rooms, friendly staff, 24 hour coffee, walking distance to shops, bars, food - Close to all shopping, parks, beaches....This is a great motel to be in the center of everything for your vacation and get the best return for your dollar.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much your providing us with you excellent review of our hotel! I completely agree with you when it comes to how great our location is! Sitting right in the heart of Colonial TownPark, guests at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary have the luxury of walking to dinner every night of the week...and always trying somewhere new! I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed at this location for business travel and it was a great middle point for both Orlando and Sanford visits. The hotel is located next to several nice places to eat and is in a safe area. Service is great, the only item I would have improved would have been the comfort of the bed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am glad that our ideal location helped make your business trip easy and convenient. I hope that we can host you again the next time you are in the Lake Mary area!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

had a great time at this Hotel. Had great places to eat and drink in walking distance. Hotel had great pool and the staff was very friendly. There also was great sports bars. Would recommend this hotel for all ages

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. We strive to provide all of our guests 3 things. A comfortable room, a safe environment, and a friendly staff. It sounds like you enjoyed all three during your stay! I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Lake Mary!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Good location. Shopping, places to eat & drink within walking distance. Shuttle driver is the best! The hotel was clean. Breakfast was ok but not great. Grocery within walking distance. Liam Fitzpatricks close by great brunch on Sundays.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! Our premier location definitely provides our guests with many fantastic choices during their stay with us. I am very happy to hear the Miguel, our shuttle driver, made a great impression on you. He is an indispensable member of our team here! I hope we can see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Mary
Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
#7 of 12 in Lake Mary
Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark? Share your experiences!