“clean and accomodating”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed 13 November 2013

2 weeks at hotel on business. Staff very helpful and friendly, facility clean and inviting. Rooms always clean. Continental breakfast had all the usual, but a few different items were added daily to break up the monotony. Mon-Tues-Weds Managers reception with free wine, beer and appetizers was a pleasant surprise. Good selection of restaurants within walking distance, but for shopping and other activities you do need to drive or have shuttle take you. There is also a movie theatre and grocery within 2 min walk. Only 40 minutes from Daytona Beach.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Paul,
Thank you for your awesome review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations of service! Our staff takes tremendous pride in creating a friendly, comfortable atmosphere where our guests feel at home. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed here for a week on a business trip, great accomodation, relatively close to Orlando, Daytona, and Cape Canaveral.
The restaurants alongside the hotel are excellent with a wide variety to choose from
Very happy with the stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank wiiiildbill
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your excellent review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! Staying a full week at one hotel can provide a guest with an excellent point of view regarding that locations strengths and weaknesses. I am very happy to hear that after your extended stay, we were still able to exceed all of your expectations! I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Couldn't have asked for a better reception or friendlier staff during my two week stay on business. My family came to visit and truly appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms, the hot tub, excelleny room attendants. Breakfast was diverse enough with both hot and cold items. Miguel, the shuttle driver, was more than accomodating and reliable. Would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank A B

Thank you so much for your great review! I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us as much as you did. Two weeks is a very long time to spend in a hotel, and the fact that you were able to see a friendly face, a fresh new breakfast, and a variety of restaurants on a daily basis is a testament to how dedicated our team is to service! Thank you again for your kind words, I hope we can see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Staff was friendly. When I walked into my room it smelled like body odor. The customer service representative asked me if the room smelled musty, I said no it smells like body odor. I was reassigned to another room that also smelled, but not as strong. My further investigation found that the air conditioner was the culprit. The Hampton needs to fix this problem - there were no other concerns.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer D
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the unpleasant smell during your stay. We understand that a clean, comfortable guest room is very important and try to make sure all areas of our property are well maintained. Your concerns have been addressed accordingly and we hope you will consider staying with us again and for a better experience.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Nice clean room with flat panel TVs and free WiFi. Add in the best free breakfast any hotel has to offer and this hotel becomes a great offering. Multiple staff members were all very friendly. If I had to criticize something, I'd say this hotel needs one more elevator.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kenneth B

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! The Hampton Hot Breakfast is truly one of a kind, and I am honored that you consider it the "the best free breakfast any hotel has to offer". I cannot tell you how many loyal Hampton guests stay with us and say that they ONLY stay at Hampton! Hamptonality like that is what helps us provide our guests with the quality that they have come to expect from us! I hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

This hotel needs to have the carpets cleaned or replaced. The beds were the usual Hilton comfort which provides for a great sleep. I suggest that some consideration be given to the bathroom ammenities such as the quality of tissue.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. Our maintenance team regularly cleans the carpets in all of our guest rooms, I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the condition of yours. I apologize that you found yourself disappointed in the quality of our bathroom tissue. I assure you that we order all of our bathroom amenities to fit compliance with the Brand Standard and we strive to provide great comfort and an "at home" feel for all of our guests. I am very happy to hear that you had a wonderful night's sleep in our beds!
I hope you will give us another chance to show you how great a stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary can be the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the last 7 years. My experience has always been a very clean hotel with a very friendly staff. Property is well maintained in a very nice neighborhood. Beds are awesome (very comfortable). Ideal location next to an outdoor mall area. Restaurants, movies and bars for your entertainment.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Jeffrey,
Thank you so much for your amazing review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! We absolutely LOVE having you here! Loyal guests like you, who return to the same hotel for years, are what drives us all to do what we do! You drive our "Hamptonality"!
Thank you again for your review, we will see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Mary
Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford
Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
#7 of 12 in Lake Mary

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark? Share your experiences!