Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
US$173
Westin.com
US$149
US$129
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Mary(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$85
US$245
US$96
ExtendedStay
Candlewood Suites Lake Mary(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$206
US$142
US$165
All reviewswithin walking distancegreat locationmovie theatergrocery storesanford airportgreat place to staywaffleswould definitely stay here againbusiness triproom was cleancomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areaeasy accessnice areahotel is locatedlots of restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Amanda helped me and my colleagues above and beyond what might be expected. She took me and others to local areas for some small things we needed and she also spent time talking with me about local things and places to do. Miguel was another superstar I met on this trip with his kindness and hard working attitude to provide us with the best experience. Brian was another gentleman I met at the lobby and he too had just amazing personal skills along with a bright disposition. Thanks a lot Hampton Inn for making my stay fantastic and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with you outstanding review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! The staff here truly embodies the spirit of hospitality, and we love to share our "Hamptonality" with each of our guests! I will make sure to pass this review on to both Amanda and Miguel so that they can read your kind words. It was a pleasure talking with you during our Manager's Reception, and I hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

The staff were very helpful, suggested great places for dinner. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Felt we got exceptionable value for our money. Would certainly use this hotel again for business or vacation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. I am glad that you found our staff and accommodations to be an exceptional value! I hope that we can welcome you again the next time you are in the Lake Mary area!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Large room, competitive rate, happy hour and complimentary breakfast made for a pleasant stay. The room was a suite, came with all the amenities and was well kept and clean. The gym was lacking equipment and small but the other features included n nice pool and hot tub and well as a well equipped business center.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with you wonderful review of your recent stay! I am glad that you found our suites to be large, clean, and comfortable! The things that really make a hotel visit great are the amenities, and we pride ourselves on providing some of the best perks in town. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of our free breakfast in the morning, complimentary manager's reception in the evening and the array of fantastic restaurants right next door.

I am sorry to hear that you did not find everything you were looking for in our fitness center. We do provide our guests with complimentary access to a local gym and the next time you are in town, we will be happy to drive you to it in our shuttle so that you can get your full workout in!
I hope we can see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I know what to expect at a Hampton Inn and this property met those expectations. The landscaped grounds were beautiful and we were there on a busy Friday night. Asked at the front desk for a restaurant recommendation for dinner and we were very pleased with our meals at Dexter's and the entire shopping/restaurant/entertainment area adjacent to the hotel. Our room had fraying seams in the carpet that should be fixed and deep cleaned or just replaced. Had a restful night, good breakfast and continued on our way to catch our cruise ship.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for your excellent review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am very happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with a great dinner recommendation!
We are currently replacing all of the mattresses and carpeting throughout the hotel, I hope that you will have the opportunity to stop by in a few weeks and see our improvements first hand!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We arrived to nice staff at the front desk but that's as good as it got. The room was not vacuumed and still had undergarments from a previous guest in the drawers. Guests were banging on doors and screaming in the hallway until 3:15 am as they went back and forth to the pool area and our floor. It was very intimidating because there were several of them so we didn't want to open the door and say something. Staff did nothing about it. Our wake up call came at 3:30 and we were out the door by 4:00. We usually use Hilton chain hotels but not anymore.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

I sincerely apologize for the neighboring noise issues encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and safety is my number one concern. Your review will assist us in correcting these issues in the future and we apologize for your discomfort. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you and your family will consider staying at our property again.