“Hampton Inn Stay, Lake Mary Fla.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Kinnelon, United States
“Hampton Inn Stay, Lake Mary Fla.”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Accommodations were great. Hotel location was very convienient for our needs and the surrounding area was nicely maintained and clean. Also, there were numerous shops and restaurants all within a very short drive. The bed was very comfortable, A/C worked great, very quiet and kept the temperature of the room at a comfortable level. Lobby area was also very nice and cozy.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Rosemarie G
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations during your stay. We strive to provide a comfortable room and a friendly smile for all of our guests. It sounds like we were successful during your stay! I hope you stay with us again the next time you are in Lake Mary!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Travelers Rest, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Business brings me to Lake Mary, Fl on a fairly frequent basis. My second home there is the Hampton Inn and Suites. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms and I am able to depend on Hampton for a nice hot breakfast and fast Internet connections in the public areas as well as in my room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Bonnie L
Thank you for your awesome review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations of service! Our staff takes tremendous pride in creating a friendly, comfortable atmosphere where our guests feel at home. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon!
United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had a great time staying at this Hampton in Lake Mary. The hotel staff was courteous and helped us with two out of the box requests: Pack and play and storing our carseat for several hours. The lobby is very clean and new and breakfast was very organized and well stocked. If we do come back to this area, we will definitely stay at this Hilton property again.

1 Thank Mariela R
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. We strive to provide all of our guests 3 things. A comfortable room, a safe environment, and a friendly staff. It sounds like you enjoyed all three during your stay! I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Lake Mary!
Effingham, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn..The staff was wonderful!!!!!!I felt comfortable to ask any employee any questions and they would answer with a smile..I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends..

1 Thank Ardianne M
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am so happy that you felt at home during your visit! Our staff truly takes customer service seriously, and it is wonderful to hear that you were able to connect with everyone you met! We are looking forward to your next visit!
Ponte Vedra Bch, United States
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Very friendly staff, especially at check-in. The common areas and the rooms were very clean. The large breakfast lounge was very clean and the attendant working there really hustled to keep the food stocked and the area clean. We especially liked the size of the room, with the refrigerator and microwave. We will definitely stay there again when visiting family in Lake Mary.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your excellent review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am glad to hear that you found our rooms to be large and well appointed. It is also great to hear that you had a great experience with both our front desk and breakfast staff. I will pass your review on to these employees so that they can read your kind words. I hope you will be able to visit us again soon!
Lower Burrell, United States
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We enjoyed this Hampton Inn very much! Extremely friendly and helpful employees, awesome breakfast foods, clean rooms, nice pool and hot tub, and great fitness room. Very convenient location as well, close to bar/restaurants, shopping, and grocery store. We definitely want to come back!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Thank you for your excellent review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! Our entire staff takes tremendous pride in delivering friendly, helpful service to each guest! I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our excellent amenities and prime location! We are looking forward to your next visit!
New York, United States
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I enjoyed this hotel. They are extremely friendly and willing to help. I appreciate their service. Miquel the driver is extremely helpful and has the best personality ever!. its prefect location close to Food and supermarket ideal for my two week stay so convenient to get around even without a car. I got free Gym and Tanning the whole trip not that I needed it. :-) I would recommend

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for your outstanding review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am very happy to hear that our staff, especially Miguel, left a lasting impression on you. I will make sure that he has a chance to read your kind words about him. Our local amenities truly provide guests with an extra bang for their buck while they are staying with us and I am glad that you had the opportunity to take advantage of Platinum Gym and South Beach Tanning Company guest memberships!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Mary
#6 of 12 in Lake Mary
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary
Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary
Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark? Share your experiences!