Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
US$173
Westin.com
US$149
US$129
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Mary(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$85
US$245
US$96
Candlewood Suites Lake Mary(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$206
US$142
US$165
All reviewswithin walking distancegreat locationmovie theatergrocery storesanford airportgreat place to staywaffleswould definitely stay here againbusiness triproom was cleancomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areaeasy accessnice areahotel is locatedlots of restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Having never been to Lake Mary, Fl, I was expecting a little town without much around. I was surprised when I got there to say the least as there is a lot of shopping and restaurants to offer! The hotel itself is off the highway and nestled back a bit so it is removed from the hustle and bustle but not far to get to it at the same time.
This is one of the nicest Hampton Inn's I have stayed at, and was so happy that I chose to stay here. The front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. The room was very clean and comfortable. I had a very relaxing night and wished I could have taken advantage of more of what the hotel had to offer but was not there long enough to do so (nor really to experience first hand what the area has to offer).
I am already looking at staying here again when I visit my daughter at Stetson U!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank nysmomof4
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

Thank you for your excellent review from your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am happy to hear that you found our hotel and location to be a pleasant surprise! I hope you give us the opportunity to host you every time you visit your daughter over the next 4 years! There is plenty of Lake Mary left to explore!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I chose this hotel due to the Hampton Inn reputation and its close proximity to Sanford Airport. The staff was super accommodating, placing us in a room close to the pool for easy access. Our room was very clean and the bed comfortable. When the staff learned we would need to leave the hotel at 4am to catch our flight home, they provided us with "to-go" breakfast bags filled with water, a apple, a muffin and granola bar. This was much appreciated! The only reason I did not give this hotel 5 stars was because the pool was not as clean as I would have liked. There were leaves and bugs floating in the water.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank piepete

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am glad that our front desk staff was able to help you make that early morning flight a little more enjoyable! Please visit us again the next time you are in Lake Mary!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is just your average Hampton Inn. The A/C was too loud to have it running and too hot if it wasn't. The bed was just ok. The walls were very thin and you can hear anyone in rooms on either side of you. Convenient to the highway and shopping. The hotel has a pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BryanWaldron, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. I apologize that you had issues with your air conditioning unit in your guest room. In the future, please contact the front desk and our maintenance staff will be able to ensure that your sleep will not be disrupted. I hope you will give us another chance to show you how comfortable a night at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary can be!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We have stayed here numerous times and found it the best. Always choose Hampton Inn if we can wherever we go. The cleanliness and staff were tops. We enjoy their breakfast and have never had any complaints here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your excellent review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! Loyal guests like you are the reason we do what we do! I am very proud to hear that after multiple stays, you have found our hotel to be clean, our staff to be friendly, and our breakfast to be delicious! We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary hotel for 3 days and I would have to say that it was the best stay that we have had in a while. The hotel was nice and clean the staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean, the sheets were clean and the bathroom was spotless. My wife and I are very picky when it comes to staying at hotels, but this place felt like home. The breakfast was great, they had many things to pick from, from eggs and bacon to cereal and grits. They also keep the breakfast area open a bit longer for those like me that are always running late for the complementary breakfast. The hotel is in a great, quiet location and easy to get on and off the hwy. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your excellent review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary! I am delighted to hear that we were able to exceed the expectations of both you and your wife! I hope that you will have the opportunity to stay with us again soon!