“Chill spot for whatever time of the day”
Review of World of Beer - CLOSED

World of Beer
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: At World of Beer, we've got 50 craft beers on tap, over 500 in the cooler and a menu of tasty tavern fare that's crafted to go perfectly with beer. And whether you're a beer master or just beer curious, our insanely knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every last pint, pour, and pairing. So c'mon. Let's go. Because there's no better place to go around the world, one sip at a time.
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I like the fact that you can walk in and feel as though you were there for hours, plenty of seating, cold drinks, servers are great, the food great prices are reasonable.. I have been to a few locations I don't have nothing neg as to be to say... you have to

Reviewed 4 January 2014

if you are a beer lover you will love this place. I like to try different beers from all over and they have it. The staff is very nice also.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

cute little bar with ALOT of different beers...they were a friendly bunch and the atmosphere was warm ...they offer a limited bar food menu also

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I am not really into beer, however my father is so when he visited from out of town, this stop was on the list. I did find a cider I liked, called Angry Orchard I believe. My Dad enjoyed some dark ales. The beer menu is extensive so there is bound to be something for just about everyone.

I liked that they provided samples of the various beers to try based on what you shared you liked. The atmosphere is definitely that of a sports bar with several televisions throughout the establishment, however, there are tables that are more booth-like, in addition to the seating available at the bar and the seating at the high tables with stools. They also offer a limited food menu (bbq chicken flat bread, shrimp, reuben sandwich, etc), but you are there to drink beer and not necessarily to have a six course meal so that was fine by me.

The con might be the parking. As it is located in an outdoor strip mall with various other establishments in very close proximity, it might be difficult to find a parking spot right near the front door, but parking can be found within walking distance should that be the case.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I had heard a few people raving about the Chicken & Waffles at the Lake Mary location, so had to check it out. Ordered a plate of Chicken & Waffles with my first round of beers. They were really good (the waffles and the beer). Nothing fancy, and pretty much bar food, but a nice addition to a huge beer selection. My friends tried the pretzels, brat sliders, and onion rings, and everyone gave them thumbs up. So not only is WOB Lake Mary great for beer, it's also got a nice little bar food menu to squash the munchies while enjoying a brew from around the world!