“Nice place”

World of Beer
Cuisines: American, Pub, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At World of Beer, we've got 50 craft beers on tap, over 500 in the cooler and a menu of tasty tavern fare that's crafted to go perfectly with beer. And whether you're a beer master or just beer curious, our insanely knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every last pint, pour, and pairing. So c'mon. Let's go. Because there's no better place to go around the world, one sip at a time.
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Nice place”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Place was very casual. Plenty of beers from all over to try. Expensive but pretty good atmosphere. I met a local and his wife there- real nice people. We ended up conversing through out the night. I had a German pretzel - and boy it was good. Right out of the oven. I would go here again for the beer, but not a place to go if you want food.

Visited February 2014

Lake Mary, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chill spot for whatever time of the day”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I like the fact that you can walk in and feel as though you were there for hours, plenty of seating, cold drinks, servers are great, the food great prices are reasonable.. I have been to a few locations I don't have nothing neg as to be to say... you have to

Visited December 2013
Lake Mary, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“beer lover”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

if you are a beer lover you will love this place. I like to try different beers from all over and they have it. The staff is very nice also.

Visited November 2013
Fergus, Canada
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

cute little bar with ALOT of different beers...they were a friendly bunch and the atmosphere was warm ...they offer a limited bar food menu also

Visited January 2014
Manville, New Jersey
“Many, many, many beers ~ hence the name”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I am not really into beer, however my father is so when he visited from out of town, this stop was on the list. I did find a cider I liked, called Angry Orchard I believe. My Dad enjoyed some dark ales. The beer menu is extensive so there is bound to be something for just about everyone.

I liked that they provided samples of the various beers to try based on what you shared you liked. The atmosphere is definitely that of a sports bar with several televisions throughout the establishment, however, there are tables that are more booth-like, in addition to the seating available at the bar and the seating at the high tables with stools. They also offer a limited food menu (bbq chicken flat bread, shrimp, reuben sandwich, etc), but you are there to drink beer and not necessarily to have a six course meal so that was fine by me.

The con might be the parking. As it is located in an outdoor strip mall with various other establishments in very close proximity, it might be difficult to find a parking spot right near the front door, but parking can be found within walking distance should that be the case.

• Visited December 2013