“Too Trendy for Me” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dexter's

Dexter's
Reserve with OpenTable
Dexter's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 145 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: With four locations in the Central Florida area, Dexter's is a favorite for wine and food enthusiasts. Dexter's offers signature dishes with a seasonally changing Café Menu. Our menu items are unique and inspired by our Chefs at all of our locations. Having started out as a wine bar, Dexter's is known for having an extensive wine list that is always reasonably priced. Each Dexter's location has it's own personality and there is something for everyone that visits our stores. From live music and wine pairing dinners to happy hours and a brunch that was voted best in Central Florida, Dexter's is the place to enjoy great food, drinks and atmosphere.
DeLand, Florida
“Too Trendy for Me”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

The food here is really good and the menu is very interesting. Try the potato chips - yum! I have probably been there about 10 times, never had the same thing twice and never had something that wasn't good. There is loud live music at night and the restaurant has a very trendy, younger bar thing happening. That is not my scene, so I try to go more for an early dinner or Sunday brunch. We did a small baby sprinkle brunch here and it was an excellent choice for location.

• Visited December 2013

tampa
“Well worth your time and money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We went on ladies night, Thursday. Many of the drinks were just $2 and $4 dollars. I had
the chicken sandwich and fries, and a salad. Everything was really fresh. My wife had the chicken Caesar salad, which had huge chunks of chicken on top. The service was fast and courteous. We saw some other dishes going to the table next to ours that looked pretty good, too. We will definitely be back. You get a lot of fresh food for a fair price.

• Visited July 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good late night spot.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

They are open later than most during the week. 11 pm and later on the weekends. I had a very tasty salmon flatbread. If in the area again I would eat here again.

Visited July 2014
Orlando, Florida
“good food with entertainment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Everything we had was good. not great but still good. I got the mahi sandwich and it refused to stay together but I will say its one of the thickest pieces of mahi I have had on a sandwich in a while.My wife got the mediteranian pasta with shrimp. I didn't care for it because it was salty due to the olives and Im not big on pesto but she liked it. The shrimp needed to be grilled. Drinks were good but not overly strong. Waitress was great and was always on top of things. A band plays at 9:30 on the weekends and it does get loud but its always quality bands at any of the Dexters.

• Visited July 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I went here a few times during. Business trip and it was very good. They have $1 burger night and there is a pulled chicken Mexican salad that is delicious! I highly recommend it. Thursday night is ladies night, cheap drinks and there's a DJ with dancing.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Dexter's? Share your experiences!