“Great Choice”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Mary
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The hotel staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Hotel room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast selection was varied and there was plenty of room for the guests to sit and enjoy their meal. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

La Quinta Inn is the best deal if it comes to pets!
They are welcome and there is no up charge for them.

The room was clean, big and very comfortable with a king bed and a sofa. Although the hotel seemed pretty booked it was still quiet and we slept well.

One star less because the fridge didn't work too well and the coffee pad holder was missing.

Thanks La Quinta for an enjoyable stay!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel was very clean; we felt welcomed and at home. It was just an overnight trip but being that we come down to this area frequently I'm sure we'll be coming back again in the future. It was quiet, the bed was super comfortable, the bathroom was nice & clean (and I tend to be very particular about cleanliness). I'm sure we'll be back to stay for another night or two this year.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2014

LaQuinta was a great place to stay. Even though the location we stayed at was right near an interstate highway, the room was quiet and the air conditioner worked great! I love that they accomodate my pets too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Staying at LQ Hotels is a bit like eating at an upper class chain restaurant - its not great but it is always good. This hotel meets and slightly exceeds the mark. Its not the Ritz but it is easy to find, has good parking, is clean and has reasonably furnished rooms, and has a so-so breakfast. I had a late flight into MCO and wanted a place to sleep north of Orlando so that I would not have to fight the traffic in the morning. This hotel was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed in Lake Mary, FL while bowling the state championships in Orlando. I needed a place to stay for 3 nights that was great on value. That's why I stayed at the La Quinta this past weekend. Sure I may have had to drive about 20 miles to Boardwalk Bowl for the tournament each day but it was worth it for the rest and relaxation I was able to get. The pool was awesome and so was the hot tub. I was able to get a tan and relax my muscles at the same time. Loved the garden surrounding the pool on the outside. Only 2 things stood out to me that I didn't like: the wifi in the room and the breakfast each morning. I will start with the wifi. It was decent. My only complaint was that it would cut in and out and cause websites not to function properly. My complaint on breakfast is the lack of variety they had. I know what a continental breakfast is and that certainly was not a continental breakfast. No bacon, sausage, or eggs to scramble or make an omelet. Just cereal, fruit, waffles, muffins, bagels, and toast. Overall, my experience was a 9 out of 10. Absolutely would go back again sometime

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2014

no restaurant, no room service available. I've been staying there for business at least 2 nights a week for 3 years. I've given them over $25,000.00 in business - out of my pocket - not reimbursed by a company as I am an independent contractor. You'd think they would avoid price gouging me at Holiday time, spring break, and bike week. Same room I get for $50 / night will cost $150 / night at these times. They will not consider working with me. Clearly they don't understand that I have a choice in where I spend my next $25,000.00. Oh, yes - the elevator is usually broken.

Room Tip: They're all the same, and none have good water pressure. Feels like you're taking a shower...